Antonio Conte (174 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Anyone who wants this guy back didn't learn anything from getting Allegri a second time.

This club needs new faces with new ideas. New coach, new players and new higher ups.
exactly but this club doesn't learn shit from its mistakes. I've always been of the idea that we need someone like Conte right now, a motivator and someone who can get the best out of his players despite his somewhat tactical limitations.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Honestly i dont think people here who wants conte back is not to win us ucl.. forget about ucl, we need to start with rebuilding our mentality.. we need to get our grit back... and i hate to say this but conte is known for that, hes one of the best at that

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not in favor of rehiring, even if I like him a lot more than Allegri. Conte is still a dinosaur at this point.

We need to find a manager who can grab us results, has a progressive outlook on the game, and also can develop young players. We have a good base with Fagioli, Miretti, Rovella, Vlahovic, etc, so bring in someone who take their games to the next level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 170)