Antonio Conte (380 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Why not? Inter have the foundations to keep winning for the next couple of years. Conte made a very solid base for them. They will be playing in the CL next year and have very competitive squad.

We have no clue what we are doing. Not sure if we will be playing in the CL or not. Far from a Scudetto winning team. Not sure if Paratici will stay or get the boot. Same goes for Nedved.

Lots of uncertainties.
You don't know what is going on in Juve but I'm sure whomever they have chosen already has the plan going forward. Paratici is out it seems

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If we don't capitalize on this and stick with the winemaker, we are the biggest retards in football.

By captilazing, I don't mean rehire Conte. But please get a competent coach who can help us reclaim the scudetto.
I wouldn't mind Conte back, he'd make us win and that's what matters. However, given his allergies to limited funds, I somehow doubt he'd jump ship from Inter that's seriously cutting costs to Juve that's seriously cutting costs.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Is there a job where this guy hasn't threatened to leave? Dude joined Inter and thinks they have the finances of Man City.
TBF this time round he's got a strong point, reports suggest Inter are offering him an extension with %20 decrease in wages and are planning to heavily cut costs by selling his players. Way to reward him after their first scudetto in a decade.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 374)