Antonio Conte (49 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
CL is sunk cost, he's done a decent job in Serial A, and now will be playing one game a week, hasn't lost dressing room. An expensive termination in the middle of the season for no real good reason was never in the picture.

Wanted them to play more games in EL but thoroughly enjoying this meltdown too. Always a win-win with inte*. :lol:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Anyone understand the ramblings of this bald headed bitch? We play merda on Feb 2 for copa then 6th roma then 9th merda again..the only diff is they play fiorentina on the 5th..one can argue they will have an extra day to get ready for us. And?
This fuking snake should burn everyrhing he owns that is in black and white and keep deepthroating merda this cocksuker..

"I don’t understand why we can’t also play on Saturday,” the 51-year-old argued. “I see no reason why our match can’t be moved too.”It Is Unfair That Inter Must Face Fiorentina On Friday & It Benefits Juventus”

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Despicable character. Constantly moans by the sidelines. How can anyone tolerate this guy is beyond me. His cries for penalty after Lautaro tripped himself were embarassing. Fuck this pretentious asshole, this two faced prick.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Love watching this guy cry. What a complete whiny bitch he’s turned into post-Juve.

Was hilarious to see him moaning before the match about Inter’s fixture list when they had more rest than us. Can’t wait to hear his post-match excuses.
Did he really complain about the fixtures? :lol: The dude didn’t play the Supercoppa and won’t be playing in Europe. Besides, we have like 10 tough games in a row in all comps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 42)