Antonio Conte (36 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just went to take a peak into the Conte thread over at Inter forums and I found this

Sacking him is far too light. Ultras should take this matter into their hands and siege Conte's house. Just slowly kill his family in front of him so this retard suffers the rest of his life.

Disgusting

Mentally challenged motherfuckers

They sure are a poisonous bunch over there

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this is actually hilarious:

Capello asked do you actually have a Plan B when things don’t work, seeing as Shakhtar changed to face him?

“We do have a Plan B, but I won’t talk about it here, otherwise that’ll be a total disaster and that’ll get neutralised too.”

so why didn't you use the b-plan today, when it would have actually mattered, you genius? :rofl:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just went to take a peak into the Conte thread over at Inter forums and I found this

Disgusting

Really are some sad people about. There was a banner up outside Celtic Park which said "Shoot The Board" because they are losing a few games instead of walking to the title. Pathetic stuff.

I suppose people are even more twisted at the moment as well because no one can do anything.

Jun 16, 2020
this is actually hilarious:

Capello asked do you actually have a Plan B when things don’t work, seeing as Shakhtar changed to face him?

“We do have a Plan B, but I won’t talk about it here, otherwise that’ll be a total disaster and that’ll get neutralised too.”

so why didn't you use the b-plan today, when it would have actually mattered, you genius? :rofl:
I listened to that interview. He made a absolute fool out of himself. Said that Inter were unlucky in CL with referees and the VAR, Capello asked if he’d understand his point that Inter missed the right mentality, Conte didn’t respond. He said that this result wasn’t a lack of aggression or concentration. Also started arguing that they need to think before asking questions as he felt some things were asked twice. He needed like 5 seconds before every question to answer it, looked totally lost. He’s a arrogant prick, always blames everything but himself.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I listened to that interview. He made a absolute fool out of himself. Said that Inter were unlucky in CL with referees and the VAR, Capello asked if he’d understand his point that Inter missed the right mentality, Conte didn’t respond. He said that this result wasn’t a lack of aggression or concentration. Also started arguing that they need to think before asking questions as he felt some things were asked twice. He needed like 5 seconds before every question to answer it, looked totally lost. He’s a arrogant prick, always blames everything but himself.
As arrogant as the interviewer

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This guy needs to have a side kick coach to take over in cup competitions and just let him focus on the league, that’s what he’s good at

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

"Sacking him is far too light. Ultras should take this matter into their hands and siege Conte's house. Just slowly kill his family in front of him so this retard suffers the rest of his life."

Disgusting

I realize this is hyperbole on part of FIF but there should be some decency. Whats worse is that no one really objected to such criminal mentality on FIF. Who talks about killing someones family unless you are a jerk or immature.

- - - Updated - - -

Even their moderators didn’t seem to care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)