Antonio Conte (342 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Maybe all this drama is a prelude to the return of the prodigal son (Conte). Come to papa Agnelli.
After Sarri goes off to Inter.
No way AA will get him back ..

I think all this is just a drama between Conte and Marotta ... Conte wants more say in the market ...Beppe doesnt want .... baaaam Conte whining again .... baaaam Beppe rumors about Poch and Allegri .... now it is in the hand of the owner to mange the house ... it is clear that their is indifferences between the two...

also inter owner will not terminate Conte with what can be considered a success 1st season

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
They won't fire him. They'd have to pay 25m to him, 10 to Spalletti and another 20-25 to Allegri or Pochettino (why would they accept less than Gonde?). That's CR wages right there.

If Conte wants out he'll have to run away. Not that that'd be too hard on him.

I'd be devastated to see Max over there. Both for sentimental and result purposes. Let's hope Gonde does it a day before the season starts again tho. Or at least they somehow manage to get Simeone, Max to Atleti then :green:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
think Spalletti will be free soon? They will fire hime imo, he has said too much. He is always like this if he cant win.
No way I would want him back, his style of play didnt change at all for so many years, he cant offer anything new to Juve. Fucking playing with wing backs again... just no. Making guys like de Ligt and Demiral play in three man defence, just no.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
think Spalletti will be free soon? They will fire hime imo, he has said too much. He is always like this if he cant win.
No way I would want him back, his style of play didnt change at all for so many years, he cant offer anything new to Juve. Fucking playing with wing backs again... just no. Making guys like de Ligt and Demiral play in three man defence, just no.
I wouldnt call a certain formation better than another as there are players characteristics and the interpretation of the tactic.
Gasp plays 3-4-1-2 from what I have seen but its very different than others who play the same formation.

As for Conte? Nope! Only because we need something else although his motivating skills could help

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yup, it looks like a bitter row between Conte and Marrotta
As if cunte didn't know what he was getting himself into when he signed for inter.knowing who would head the transfers :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I could seriously see him and ronaldo clashing if anything

Strickland

May 17, 2019
As if cunte didn't know what he was getting himself into when he signed for inter.knowing who would head the transfers :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I could seriously see him and ronaldo clashing if anything
Same could be said for Marotta, them both thinking they could put their past behind them and then ending season one as arch enemies is hilarious :lol:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There's a report from a La Repubblica journalist that suggests Conte wanted to return to Juventus last summer - Nedved and Paratici agreed but the ownership weren't interested. The report suggests he wants to return again this summer but the answer is still 'no'.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Conte gonna do what Conte's been doing :D

But didn't he specifically said that his rant is not about transfer policy? Which again also shows he is aware that he is little whiner...

However hope he stays at Inter, as I don't want to see Allegri there...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hiring this clown would be a massive step back, as bad as sarri has been we cannot afford to regress further especially on the European front. Besides the squad now doesnt suit Conte's system, especially as we spent a fair bit on the likes of kulusevski, I cant see where Ronaldo would fit if he doesnt see himself as a CF, and our fullbacks? Well they can't play wing back. No to cunte.

- - - Updated - - -

Same could be said for Marotta, them both thinking they could put their past behind them and then ending season one as arch enemies is hilarious :lol:
I wonder when they will suggest to zhang that they hire AA :seven:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Hiring this clown would be a massive step back, as bad as sarri has been we cannot afford to regress further especially on the European front. Besides the squad now doesnt suit Conte's system, especially as we spent a fair bit on the likes of kulusevski, I cant see where Ronaldo would fit if he doesnt see himself as a CF, and our fullbacks? Well they can't play wing back. No to cunte.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder when they will suggest to zhang that they hire AA :seven:
Why do you think he is always upset with one thing or the other I hope he doesn't have any psychological issues

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No to Conte. This has the makings of a bad sequel, like Zoolander 2, Highlander 2, and the sequel to Super Troopers.

- - - Updated - - -

Appatently You dont have to agree at all :)

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
I don't agree because you're delusional. That's all there is to it really.

Why would an inferior coach (to Allegri that is) with an ageing squad possessing so many deficiencies be able to accomplish something no other coach has done in over 20 years? :boh:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would take him back any day even with his whining.
I strongly believe he will deliver CL with this team

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
conte and cl :shifty:

just some remarks:
- he finished 3rd in the cl group with more or less the same team (morata vs vucinic+quagliarella, evra vs peluso) we played a final with an other coach
- he sacrificed our el campaign and the chance of playing a cup final at home turf for the useless points record
- he didn't win a single cup with juve while having the strongest squad
- he bottled inda's progression in the cl vs barcelona b playing for nothing and one of the praha teams i don't even remember

his cup record speaks volumes. his strongest achievement in any cup competition is the euro cup run with italy, otherwise he's been nothing short of mediocre or weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 337)