Antonio Conte (55 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I was genuinenly afraid when he was appointed at Inter. He got all the resources - very good strikers pairing, good midfield and nice defence and yet he failed so badly. Wonder what really happened there. Imo Marotta made a big mistake with wing backs - they only bought shitty ones and injury prone hacks.
TBF im mostly impressed by what Lukaku is showing, he is really good for them and is constant danger, opposition defenders cant really fight with him. I can clearly see what we saw in him - he would create a good partnership with Ronaldo - he likes to hold the ball and create chances for his partner, Ronaldo would really score a lot with him, but ofc i prefer Dybala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they choked a bit. but really : their midfield isn't that impressive.

the mid started our great, but sensi got injured and never returned to his pre injury form. barella and brozovic aren't exactly world beaters. erkisen hasn't had chance to gel in due to covid stopping season.

also their attack was thin. sanchez is not good enough for them as a bench option.

then covid happened and that messed with lots of teams. even us are affected by it

i expect them to come out much stronger next season. beppe will have another year to build a monster squad.

lazio are the ones that will disappear into nothingness. they can't handle playing evey 3 days and CL will end their season early

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
they choked a bit. but really : their midfield isn't that impressive.

the mid started our great, but sensi got injured and never returned to his pre injury form. barella and brozovic aren't exactly world beaters. erkisen hasn't had chance to gel in due to covid stopping season.

also their attack was thin. sanchez is not good enough for them as a bench option.

then covid happened and that messed with lots of teams. even us are affected by it

i expect them to come out much stronger next season. beppe will have another year to build a monster squad.

lazio are the ones that will disappear into nothingness. they can't handle playing evey 3 days and CL will end their season early
Yeah if they spend another 150M maybe they can finish 3rd next year

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe they will but I also thought they would do a lot better this season and once again they had a positive start then choked hard. Its Inter DNA and even Conte couldn't change that.

Oct 23, 2011
“It was a positive performance against a Roma side in great shape. I want people to look at the fixture list for FC Internazionale, because our calendar is insane and made to cause us problems. We are always playing late at night, the teams we face always have an extra day of rest compared to us. These are facts.

“It’s an anomaly, so if you are honest, look at what happened in the last round. Evidently Inter weren’t present when the fixture list was drawn up, because our calendar is crazy, whereas some teams get five days of rest. We play late at night in an away fixture and basically end up getting home at 4am.

“Everyone has to make compromises, but it’s always Inter that ends up getting the short straw. Always. It’s funny, that. If someone has to get a slap, it’s always Inter.

“Having said that, I do not want to create controversy or seek excuses. Our lads are playing every three days, play late at night and get home at 4am, they secure second place and close to within five points of Juventus…”

:lol::lol: Complete nutjob this guy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There was no point getting Conte, considering he was a proven flop in Europe with big teams. Sarri still remains to be seen, however I was always prepared to take the risk of Sarri over Conte.
I'm still fine with Sarri. A couple of games we were amazing and it looked like a trailer of things to come. Let's see what happens. This is a weird season in every way.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“It was a positive performance against a Roma side in great shape. I want people to look at the fixture list for FC Internazionale, because our calendar is insane and made to cause us problems. We are always playing late at night, the teams we face always have an extra day of rest compared to us. These are facts.

“It’s an anomaly, so if you are honest, look at what happened in the last round. Evidently Inter weren’t present when the fixture list was drawn up, because our calendar is crazy, whereas some teams get five days of rest. We play late at night in an away fixture and basically end up getting home at 4am.

“Everyone has to make compromises, but it’s always Inter that ends up getting the short straw. Always. It’s funny, that. If someone has to get a slap, it’s always Inter.

“Having said that, I do not want to create controversy or seek excuses. Our lads are playing every three days, play late at night and get home at 4am, they secure second place and close to within five points of Juventus…”

tumblr_ncze9oWbFC1qltaqho1_r2_400-1.gif

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
7 of our 8 games (inc. tomorrow) since the restart have been the late kick off spot. That's what happens when you are supposed to be one of the bigger clubs and have the TV audience.

Those same games, Lazio is the first one where we have 5 days' rest instead of the usual 3 or 4 days.

Whining fuck.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Can someone explain how Inter get less rest than other teams when they have to play the same number of games vs everyone?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ok I just checked the schedules- Inter and Atalanta had played one fewer game before the season restarted compared to Juve and Lazio, so obviously they have to play one extra game which makes their schedule tighter.
However, Conte should shut the fuck up because 8 teams out of 20 were in the same situation. Besides, Juve and Napoli had to play one extra game compared to Inter and 2 more than Atalanta because of the Coppa Italia.
The guy is just a sore loser and perennial whiner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)