Antonio Conte (380 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Seriously watching Cunte this season makes me thankful we got Sarri instead
We should thank AA and the Co ...Nedved and Fabio

- - - Updated - - -

It's more club culture than him. He did well everywhere else esp in first seasons.

Trap and Lippi failed there too.

- - - Updated - - -

He quickly changed back our short lived 7th place culture.

At inte*, he and Marotta need a decade to have any hope of changing century old pazza inte*.
No body deny his skills ... but lets accept that he is a limited coach a 1 rigid formation Mind ...

i hate this .... how many times we broke our hearts because of his limitations ....playing in europe

i still miss Allegri :ratcafe: the king of tactics

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We should thank AA and the Co ...Nedved and Fabio

- - - Updated - - -

No body deny his skills ... but lets accept that he is a limited coach a 1 rigid formation Mind ...

i hate this .... how many times we broke our hearts because of his limitations ....playing in europe

i still miss Allegri :ratcafe: the king of tactics
Lets face it, Cunte is nothing but a rich man's Ranieri, good at organising teams, instilling a simple effective short term mentality, but it's never going to win long term.

- - - Updated - - -

'Him'

Apr 17, 2013
Luca Fausto @MomblanOfficial release a bombshell. No, there is no mention of Guardiola Josep. The relationship between Inter and Antonio Conte shouldn't continue. Decision of Zhang Steven.

200.gif

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So happy his little inter stint has ended in failure.

Only way he regains legend status in my eyes is if he somehow came back here and won a CL but with his track record in Europe and being a 1 trick pony with his system there's more chance of Sarri doing the treble next season

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So happy his little inter stint has ended in failure.

Only way he regains legend status in my eyes is if he somehow came back here and won a CL but with his track record in Europe and being a 1 trick pony with his system there's more chance of Sarri doing the treble next season
Nah he wont change his back 3. Man he played with 5 defenders vs Barca B when he needed to win and Barca had nothing to play for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 376)