Antonio Conte (35 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

conte is furious after the coppa exit, demands a more competitive squad with more players used to winning ( :hihi: ), and after fans attacked lautaro on social media for thinking about barcelona, there's a bad mood at inda.

it's amazing how i can't get enough of every single inda meltdown during the 2nd part of the season. always happens. every. single. year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

conte is furious after the coppa exit, demands a more competitive squad with more players used to winning ( :hihi: ), and after fans attacked lautaro on social media for thinking about barcelona, there's a bad mood at inda.

it's amazing how i can't get enough of every single inda meltdown during the 2nd part of the season. always happens. every. single. year.
2015-2016 was amazing to see them to go from first to out of UCL spot in a click.... I loved it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

didn't they spend 80mil on Lukaku for him? lol

They also got him Sensi, barella, Sanchez, Godin and Eriksen. wtf else does he expect.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

WTF? The Inda board literally did everything they could to comply with Contes demands. Meanwhile Napoli went through a mutiny, a disastrous league run and fired their coach and still reached the CL knockouts and Coppa final.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
tbh i don't really even care if Conte is at Inter. I am still grateful for how crucial he was to this club's post Calciopoli revival. Beppe too.

Provided they don't say or do anything too directly anti Juve I overlook this one.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
tbh i don't really even care if Conte is at Inter. I am still grateful for how crucial he was to this club's post Calciopoli revival. Beppe too.

Provided they don't say or do anything too directly anti Juve I overlook this one.
:agree:
Especially Beppe, AA gave him a boot. Conte was great for us, but it's also so goddamn entertaining to see his escapades from the outside.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
WTF? The Inda board literally did everything they could to comply with Contes demands. Meanwhile Napoli went through a mutiny, a disastrous league run and fired their coach and still reached the CL knockouts and Coppa final.
Let's face it, if they don't win a trophy this season it will be down to Conte - they are facing Sarri newbie Juve and Lazio for the scudetto and lost to Napoli in the Coppa semi. Obviously no one expects them to do anything in the CL.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

In other words, Beppe got him the exact players he wanted, they are not performing, and it is Beppe's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Just on names alone, having Eriksen, Lukaku and Sanchez in a transfer campaign is pretty impressive. Granted, Sanchez has been hurt for most of the season, but that isn't anyone's fault.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
In other words, Beppe got him the exact players he wanted, they are not performing, and it is Beppe's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Just on names alone, having Eriksen, Lukaku and Sanchez in a transfer campaign is pretty impressive. Granted, Sanchez has been hurt for most of the season, but that isn't anyone's fault.
Only that Sanchez looks like a high wage has been.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, he looks like that now because of this recent injury issue. But I would love to know who here on this forum would have turned down a free loan for him at the beginning of the year
Free I wouldn't turn him down , but it's not free. Inda still pays 50 or 40% if I remember correctly.
Feel free to correct me on it if I'm wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)