Antonio Conte (22 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
The gap is still huge and it's not like Conte has Hazard, Kante, Willian or legends like Buffon, Pirlo and Chiellini at his disposal now.
The gap with us is big, but also their squad is competitive in Serie A, they still have a decent team not to lose to minnows. They will be a serious contender to the title.

I hope with season passing on, they pull an Inter of themselves again and Conte gets fired as early as February or finish a Lippi season at Inter at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I can see Conte taking inter to an undefeated season. Now if that happens and Sarri's Juve gets 90+ points but loses the title, would that be a failure?
allegri won the league 5 times in a row, with 4 domestic doubles in his first 4 years, yet some people considered it as a failure. :boh:

maybe sarri's success would be measured in style points like in figure skating. :boh:

Jun 6, 2015
allegri won the league 5 times in a row, with 4 domestic doubles in his first 4 years, yet some people considered it as a failure. :boh:

maybe sarri's success would be measured in style points like in figure skating. :boh:
I've given people advice on this topic in the past :D
People should start following synchronized diving or some other sport where style actually matters. There is only one stat that matters in football. Luck is when something happens by chance. Being great for prolonged period means that you're just really good at something.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Congrats to Inter.

They have the coach that started our run and the one that will end what he started.

Conte built the dynasty off a great defense and inter definitely have better CBs than we do so it makes complete sense he will build from the back a team hard to breakdown.

lol Sarriball
giphy.gif

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

You, @Post Ironic and @Nedved96 must be in some kinda competition as to who can repeat the same thing most number of times.

- - - Updated - - -

He won this shitty league FIVE times in a row. Wanna say that any more times? Lol

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Exactly. ~80pts was the norm for that Milan, they were full with mediocricity around Ibra and Silva (KPB, Nocerino, Antonini, Emanuelson, Abbiati, Bonera, Robinho). We are light years ahead of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)