Antonio Conte (72 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tbh i dont care that much if he coaches inter doesnt erase his past. Its gay as fuck but whatever its a job and he is a working man as long as he never insults or talks bad about Juve.

Now if he disses us like some two timing thuram then fuck him rename bread to traitor

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
According to Momblano Juventus don't want to announce anything until the Scudetto party.
Allegri will leave and the replacement has already signed: Antonio Conte

I don't believe he's ever had a squad this stacked at his disposal. I'd welcome him back.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
it would be a nice story, him coming back and winning the CL,

I just don't see it, but if he comes, he should demand transfers, let him build the team with players he wants that fits his system, if he agreed to join with no transfer control then it just seems like the board arn't prepared to back the manager, preferring to cheap out on freebies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I would have preferred someone like Pep, Klopp or Poch but I guess if they aren't available or willing to come to Juve then Conte is probably the next best option

I hope he doesn't go back to the 5-3-2, I hate that formation with a passion and it definitely holds us back in Europe

I'm hoping his fresh ideas and no nonsense approach will give the players a boost and to fight for the jersey again, the passive system the players were playing under Allegri just wasn't going to cut it in Europe

May 23, 2013
I would have preferred someone like Pep, Klopp or Poch but I guess if they aren't available or willing to come to Juve then Conte is probably the next best option

I hope he doesn't go back to the 5-3-2, I hate that formation with a passion and it definitely holds us back in Europe

I'm hoping his fresh ideas and no nonsense approach will give the players a boost and to fight for the jersey again, the passive system the players were playing under Allegri just wasn't going to cut it in Europe
I always felt like the strikers were a bit isolated in this formation. Although with offensive wingbacks that could be different.....

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I didn’t want him at first but I’m beginning to like the idea of having him back now that we have a top squad, and I’m sure we’ll be adding more too players before the season begins.

We can’t deny his motivational quality and that could be the missing piece to give our players that fighting spirit we lacked through out all of this season .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

2 CL finals, but yeah, was never going to cut it...

About the 532, it's a complete new beast with wingbacks like Cancelo and Spinazzola/AS, and offers a serious counter threat. something we never really had with Asa and Licht, as great as they were for us.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Cancelo/Cuadrado on the right, Alex/Spinazzola on the left, Ronaldo/Douglas, Dybala/Bernardeschi, Mandzukic in front.

It's a whole different game compared to when Conte was here. The kind of results he got with such low technical WBs and FWs are great. New level with our current players.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
2 CL finals, but yeah, was never going to cut it...

About the 532, it's a complete new beast with wingbacks like Cancelo and Spinazzola/AS, and offers a serious counter threat. something we never really had with Asa and Licht, as great as they were for us.
It always seems to turn into a 5-3-2 especially against teams who have good wingers, we'll see what approach he makes with the team if the rumours are to be true

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What if he plays a 3-4-3 like he did at Chelsea in the first season?

We have Ronaldo, Cuads, Costa, Mandzu, Berna, Dybala that can play across the front 3 and our full backs are better going forward than defending.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Conte's 352 without Pirlo is trash. He was the game changer and at the time it made sense to put 2 CM to protect him.
Nowadays a 343/3412 would be a Better choice and probably the best suit for our current roster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)