Antonio Conte (21 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He should just shut up and stop letting Mourinho humiliate him, while Jose would keep showing himself to be a sleazy coward
Tbh i see it quite differently, Conte was mature in the way he approached the matter and called out Mourinho for what he is, which is a little man that suffers of senile dementia, despite being a great coach an' all his character is above disgusting and really went too far with this one.

You cant expect Antonio to allow a moron to publicly talk crap about him without handing him a proper response, afterall he has to clear his image especially as those comments came for no reason whatsoever other than nowadays Jose being an cocky immature looser with obvious mental issues...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Tbh i see it quite differently, Conte was mature in the way he approached the matter and called out Mourinho for what he is, which is a little man that suffers of senile dementia, despite being a great coach an' all his character is above disgusting and really went too far with this one.

You cant expect Antonio to allow a moron to publicly talk crap about him without handing him a proper response, afterall he has to clear his image especially as those comments came for no reason whatsoever other than nowadays Jose being an cocky immature looser with obvious mental issues...
The smart thing would have been not to stoop to Mourinho's level.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Really? and lose the dressing room? I find it fascinating that people with no experience in coahing calling accomplished coaches of all things naive, like he you can teach him a thing or two about his grade, get a grip
Lol, because he's an accomplished coach and I'm not, I can't have an opinion about his approach? There are different ways it could have been approached. Ferguson, Lippi, Allegri, Pep, Ranieri may have all reacted differently, for better or worse.

Just because he's an accomplished coach doesn't mean he can't get things wrong. And in this case, he could have handled it better IMO.

Or maybe we shouldn't have opinions about what accomplished coaches do, be it interviews with the press or tactics, since we don't know jack shit?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lol, because he's an accomplished coach and I'm not, I can't have an opinion about his approach? There are different ways it could have been approached. Ferguson, Lippi, Allegri, Pep, Ranieri may have all reacted differently, for better or worse.

Just because he's an accomplished coach doesn't mean he can't get things wrong. And in this case, he could have handled it better IMO.

Or maybe we shouldn't have opinions about what accomplished coaches do, be it interviews with the press or tactics, since we don't know jack shit?
You can have an opinion on his approach all you want, but to call him naive lol

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Might as well shut the forum down and go home.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You can have an opinion on his approach all you want, but to call him naive lol
ok, that's me, i called him naive. just give me a better objective for a guy who:
- knows mourinho and the way he provokes his public "debates" with other colleagues
- knows his own past
- and he's still happy to continue that pointless war of words with mourinho, that serves nobody but mourinho

so what's your take on conte's behavior here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)