Antonio Conte (97 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte hits back at Agnelli
By Football Italia staff

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte hit back at Juventus President Andrea Agnelli. “Sometimes it just takes a little appreciation and maturity.”

The row blew up after Agnelli made a speech today at the Juve Shareholders’ meeting in which he thanked current boss Max Allegri for “doing an extraordinary job, carrying on work that others believed had already been concluded.” :lol:

This was a clear allusion to Conte, who walked out after winning three straight Scudetti, just days into the new pre-season training.

Conte replied via his official Facebook page, again naming no names.

“In life you never stop getting to know people… Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of appreciation. And maturity.”

- - - Updated - - -

Conte rekt by AA.

Well, now we know why Conte left. AA basically confirmed it :howler:

Aug 2, 2005
btw, he is still right about the "10 euros in 100 euros restaurant" comment. basically, we did not win cause we lacked a "100 euros" player ...... "twice"
still a big mistake to leave in pre-season

I hate that the relationship seems over, Conte is a great Bianconero Coach, would love him back at any day. we really played good entertaining football, results would have came eventually.

personally, I think that Allergi inherited a good matured squad. Apart from CF, RB, and LB we had a top 3-5 player in each position. Tevez is wc also, and Litch 2015 is a top 10 for me.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Man people can be so petty. One can dislike Conte's personality all he wants, but he's a Juventus legend both as a player and coach who helped us through dark times to get back to the top. How about showing some gratitude? Who cares if he doesn't act the way some people wish, that's irrelevant next to the things he did for us.

He's part of Juventus in the end. The club is much stronger without all these petty differences and I'm including Agnelli here. Conte said some things that about our potential that are false; what about moving on and be the bigger man? This is children's playground.

Mar 10, 2009
btw, he is still right about the "10 euros in 100 euros restaurant" comment. basically, we did not win cause we lacked a "100 euros" player ...... "twice"
still a big mistake to leave in pre-season

I hate that the relationship seems over, Conte is a great Bianconero Coach, would love him back at any day. we really played good entertaining football, results would have came eventually.

personally, I think that Allergi inherited a good matured squad. Apart from CF, RB, and LB we had a top 3-5 player in each position. Tevez is wc also, and Litch 2015 is a top 10 for me.

Not really, this was his justification for his poor showing in the CL and in Europe in general. Allegri proved him wrong; 2 finals in 3 years tells me that Juve can compete with the best. If Juve are worth10 euros then some of the other teams aren't worth 1.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Conte hits back at Agnelli
By Football Italia staff

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte hit back at Juventus President Andrea Agnelli. “Sometimes it just takes a little appreciation and maturity.”

The row blew up after Agnelli made a speech today at the Juve Shareholders’ meeting in which he thanked current boss Max Allegri for “doing an extraordinary job, carrying on work that others believed had already been concluded.” :lol:

This was a clear allusion to Conte, who walked out after winning three straight Scudetti, just days into the new pre-season training.

Conte replied via his official Facebook page, again naming no names.

“In life you never stop getting to know people… Sometimes all it takes is a little bit of appreciation. And maturity.”

- - - Updated - - -

Conte rekt by AA.

Well, now we know why Conte left. AA basically confirmed it :howler:
He got rekt because you said he did?

- - - Updated - - -

and said we were worth 10 euros
Marotta demonstrated it

- - - Updated - - -

They support individual players over the brand. I'll never understand this mentality.
Fixed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)