Antonio Conte (128 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The problem of their last two coaches being great coaches.

That is what I meant.
We don't have a problem with that. We have a problem with our previous coach, who even though he was great with all his limitations, he was also a little bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Except one of them is more than just a great coach
Yep, one of them is majestic, and thank God he's here for his fourth season and doesn't quit when the going gets though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We don't have a problem with that. We have a problem with our previous coach, who even though he was great with all his limitations, he was also a little bitch.
Yes, I know that. What I said was that other teams wish they had that problem, that they had 2 great coaches in succession.

I give up. I just give up.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Last season it was expected of him to win the league, this season is his real test. He has been acclamatized to the league, lost 2 core player (costa n matic), enforced a rival, has to compete in Europe, got very little reinforcement. This is gonna be quite the challenge.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Last season it was expected of him to win the league, this season is his real test. He has been acclamatized to the league, lost 2 core player (costa n matic), enforced a rival, has to compete in Europe, got very little reinforcement. This is gonna be quite the challenge.
Conte said this season will be the most difficult season of his career - it's turning out to be just that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
really? because I'd say man utd and man city had bigger expectations to win the league last season

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't like managers like Conte, but he is limited coach that's no science to figure it out! The only way he survive is by being strict and "serious", that'll make up for his limitations! Mourinho is not a great tactician, he is a great motivator! Though his management skills fell apart in Real Madrid! He managed to split up the team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 127)