Antonio Conte (345 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
But why January 31?

And please don't be a sour puss about Conte, we are doing fine without him and you know shit about what happened behind the scenes.
Would maybe be harder to find new work when the market is closed. I dont care what happened, other than conte walked out on the team and club. Unforgivable imo. I guess i care when a coach pisses on the club and fans. Not my problem if ppl like getting pissed on

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Would maybe be harder to find new work when the market is closed. I dont care what happened, other than conte walked out on the team and club. Unforgivable imo. I guess i care when a coach pisses on the club and fans. Not my problem if ppl like getting pissed on
I care. But I don't. I care. But I don't care. Make your mind up.

Anyways, get over Conte and stop being such a pitiful character.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I care. But I don't. I care. But I don't care. Make your mind up.

Anyways, get over Conte and stop being such a pitiful character.
Its a conte thread...

Dont talking about me, and feel hurt bc i dont like conte.

Stop projecting bc you oviously care too much about conte, and will resort to personel attacks to defend him.

Now go look in a mirror

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Its a conte thread...

Stop projecting bc you oviously care too much about conte, and will resort to personel attacks to defend him.

Now go look in a mirror
Don't worry, he doesn't need a reminder to look in the mirror

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Its a conte thread...

Now go look in a mirror
Okay. Dr. Phil. Thanks for the advice. Notice you are the one who've expressed emotions in regards to Conte. Not me; yet you are able to intepret how I feel? You are one solid Shrink.

I'm indifferent towards Conte now we are on the topic. That means I couldn't care less. I'm clearly targetting your immature attitude towards Conte based on an imaginary idea of being offended.

Dude, we've won two scudettos and been pretty good in CL. Get over yourself already. Take the high road.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, he doesn't need a reminder to look in the mirror
:lol:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Okay. Dr. Phil. Thanks for the advice. Notice you are the one who've expressed emotions in regards to Conte. Not me; yet you are able to intepret how I feel? You are one solid Shrink.

I'm indifferent towards Conte now we are on the topic. That means I couldn't care less. I'm clearly targetting your immature attitude towards Conte based on an imaginary idea of being offended.

Dude, we've won two scudettos and been pretty good in CL. Get over yourself already. Take the high road.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Thanks for proving my point. Have a good night

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
“I arrived [five] years ago [in my first season at Juventus],” he told a press conference at the club's Cobham Training Centre.

“I think that the value of the players is not the same, or the talent, as there is now in our team at Chelsea. I am sure there is more [talent] than I had at Juventus in my first season, but we must understand that with only the talent you don’t win.

"We must add running, intensity, sacrifice, the want to win the ball when you lose the ball, all of this.”

“All of this and we are working very hard to improve this aspect because it is important to understand very quickly and find the right way. I am confident about this because the group have great commitment and they work hard.

"I am very confident about this.”

“I have an idea of football, but I have ideas and principles of the game that when you play four at the back or three at the back they don’t change,"

“I am ready for the opportunity to change something because when you start a season, you start a path. You must understand if you idea is good and then, if not, change to play three.

“It is important to work and It is important to work and understand, step-by-step, game by game to understand what best suits.

“I started my career to play with 4-2-4 and to play with full backs. I won two championships and got promotion with Siena and Bari.

“This type of system and I started to play this type of system with Juventus and then I changed it because it is important for a coach to understand the options in your squad and find the best solution for the team.”

So basically he is telling them (Chelsea) you have more talent but they (Juve's 1st squad) had balls and character.

Aug 2, 2005
“I arrived [five] years ago [in my first season at Juventus],” he told a press conference at the club's Cobham Training Centre.

“I think that the value of the players is not the same, or the talent, as there is now in our team at Chelsea. I am sure there is more [talent] than I had at Juventus in my first season, but we must understand that with only the talent you don’t win.

"We must add running, intensity, sacrifice, the want to win the ball when you lose the ball, all of this.”

“All of this and we are working very hard to improve this aspect because it is important to understand very quickly and find the right way. I am confident about this because the group have great commitment and they work hard.

"I am very confident about this.”

“I have an idea of football, but I have ideas and principles of the game that when you play four at the back or three at the back they don’t change,"

“I am ready for the opportunity to change something because when you start a season, you start a path. You must understand if you idea is good and then, if not, change to play three.

“It is important to work and It is important to work and understand, step-by-step, game by game to understand what best suits.

“I started my career to play with 4-2-4 and to play with full backs. I won two championships and got promotion with Siena and Bari.

“This type of system and I started to play this type of system with Juventus and then I changed it because it is important for a coach to understand the options in your squad and find the best solution for the team.”

So basically he is telling them (Chelsea) you have more talent but they (Juve's 1st squad) had balls and character.
🖒🖒🖒🖒

Also players thriving for success, soldiers and professionals,

The environment at Juve 11/12 was homogeneous and the Harmony of all factors was perfect for us to win (Conte, the players (one by one, i can mention an important part/input for each player to win my favorite title since following Juve), J Stadium, no Europe commitments, Opponents (saturated Inter, arrogant Milan and the loser mentality Roma), (El gol di Muntari) :p)

He was the mastermind behind it though, I would give him 60% of the credit of winning that title.

Compared to this Chelsea, they lack the character/grinta and the right mixture of player.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
how can i face my problem if my problem is my face
Money, alcohol and/or big D.

Money could buy you love. Alcohol would increase you spectrum, there'salways something in the bottom. Big D cuz bitches like It hahahaha

Just saying

- - - Updated - - -

I rate Conté higher.than a lot.of.people here, I give him a lot of credit.for.our current position and IMO.he did play a big part bringing back our juve mentality but he didn't bring the balls with him just because. We had Bufón, Chiellini, Litch and Vidal. The gringa was already there, Chelsea only have Costa and he's more like a bullying guy

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Money could buy you love. Alcohol would increase you spectrum, there'salways something in the bottom. Big D cuz bitches like It hahahaha

Just saying

- - - Updated - - -

I rate Conté higher.than a lot.of.people here, I give him a lot of credit.for.our current position and IMO.he did play a big part bringing back our juve mentality but he didn't bring the balls with him just because. We had Bufón, Chiellini, Litch and Vidal. The gringa was already there, Chelsea only have Costa and he's more like a bullying guy
Lichtsteiner is an asshole who you love because he's in your team. Costa is just a cunt.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Just saying

- - - Updated - - -

True, Costa only guy with balls on that team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 340)