Antonio Conte (18 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why.

Are.

We.

Still.

Having.

This.

Discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve was like inter when Conte first joined
Didn't they just win the CL the season before Conte joined? :D Maybe, maybe not. Who in the fuck knows.

All parties were at low points in their lives, and all parties benefited immensely from this. It's not so hard to leave it at that, is it, people?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juve was like inter when Conte first joined
And Conte's rep was worse than most Serie a coaches when he joined. It goes both ways, Conte as well needs to be grateful for being given the opportunity to coach us. His previous Serie A experience didnt end so well.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #44,166
    And Conte's rep was worse than most Serie a coaches when he joined. It goes both ways, Conte as well needs to be grateful for being given the opportunity to coach us. His previous Serie A experience didnt end so well.
    That's BS. He was not a top coach but he was promising unlike majority of others.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    That's BS. He was not a top coach but he was promising unlike majority of others.
    Ok but his rep was definitey worse than coaches of top teams back then. Heck, if you asked most people they would have preferred Mazzarri over him or Prandelli. His only positive experience were two Serie b promotions. Failed in Serie a with Atalanta. As Serge said both parties benefited from this experience. Like with Juve succedding at one point with or without him, I can also see Conte doing the same somewhere else. But it was better this way and enjoyable till the end.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Ok but his rep was definitey worse than coaches of top teams back then. Heck, if you asked most people they would have preferred Mazzarri over him or Prandelli. His only positive experience were two Serie b promotions. Failed in Serie a with Atalanta. As Serge said both parties benefited from this experience. Like with Juve succedding at one point with or without him, I can also see Conte doing the same somewhere else. But it was better this way and enjoyable till the end.
    Why do you keep making up nonsense?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    :lol: too bad the olympics are over, you could've won gold with those mental gymnastics.
    Just shocked with your inability to comprehend what passes around here. Either you're doing this on purpose and that is to instigate fight or you're one of the dumbest mofos I've come across on football forums and trust me I've seen some cretins in my life time, but you budy put them to shame.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Just shocked with your inability to comprehend what passes around here. Either you're doing this on purpose and that is to instigate fight or you're one of the dumbest mofos I've come across on football forums and trust me I've seen some cretins in my life time, but you budy put them to shame.
    :lol: Why don't you come up with an actual argument instead of throwing insults like a baby. This whole argument you've talked nonsense for pages and pages and you've been called out by numerous posters for talking nonsense and you still don't stop.

This is your logic:
    1. Some people here didn't want Conte to be coach
    2. This means "most people would have preferred Mazzarri or Prandelli"

The only names mentioned at the start are Ancelotti, Deschamps and Van Gaal. Some people were moaning that he will be another Ranieri or Ferrara. Mazzarri and Prandelli fit into that category of coaches too. Nothing to suggest people wouldn't take a chance on Conte over those two.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    :lol: Why don't you come up with an actual argument instead of throwing insults like a baby.
    I would but you showed to be incapable of processing these and it's the only language you seem to understand.

This whole argument you've talked nonsense for pages and pages and you've been called out by numerous posters for talking nonsense and you still don't stop.
    That's because you didn't get a single thing that I argued.

This is your logic:
    1. Some people here didn't want Conte to be coach
    2. This means "most people would have preferred Mazzarri or Prandelli"
    Exibit A

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Yeah, you guys did melt down pretty good.
    And that's saying something, considering that this forum prides itself on its calm and measured nature in times of perceived crises

:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Most people didnt want Conte, no doubt
    The funny thing that I gleaned off of going back to the thread is that prior to him actually coaching the club when the season started, was that most people blamed Marotta for the hiring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)