Antonio Conte (61 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
meh...i kinda like coaches who show little emotion to goals...goal scores and theyre deep in their tactics board and directing players

but i enjoy klopp and his antics esp when liverpool loses at the end

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I want him to win the EPL but his reaction after the goal :yuck:

There's no way I can like this guy ever again, I realized today.
Wtf you are such a weirdo, that's pure passion, what's hateful or yuck about it? I watched the game with fans of 4 different EPL clubs who all dislike Chelsea a bit but they all grinned and liked Conte's reaction. But you a Juventino, is saying this guy of all people is yuck for... What?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As much as I love Conte, I prefer my coaches to act like they've seen this before.
It's a late winner at home in first game as coach, in season opener, immense pressure relieved. This is basically a buzzer beater shot going in, how is that not a occasion to be joyous?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Wtf you are such a weirdo, that's pure passion, what's hateful or yuck about it? I watched the game with fans of 4 different EPL clubs who all dislike Chelsea a bit but they all grinned and liked Conte's reaction. But you a Juventino, is saying this guy of all people is yuck for... What?

He's trying to win Chelsea's fans over (i.e., he's faking it), this is how i see it, hugging them and jumping like a little monkey for a goal against freaking West Ham (his reaction was similar to what he showed after our late goal against Lazio, so go figure). My genuine very first natural reaction to that clip was yuck. And no i'm not a weirdo, to me we weren't a Kaiserslautern that needed a Rehhagel to win something, we were always going to be back on track, so i'm not obsessed with him/i certainly don't like him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's trying to win Chelsea's fans over (i.e., he's faking it), this is how i see it, hugging them and jumping like a little monkey for a goal against freaking West Ham (his reaction was similar to what he showed after our late goal against Lazio, so go figure). My genuine very first natural reaction to that clip was yuck. And no i'm not a weirdo, to me we weren't a Kaiserslautern that needed a Rehhagel to win something, we were always going to be back on track, so i'm not obsessed with him/i certainly don't like him.

:tup:

as i said...looks forced...aka fake.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is trying to win Chelsea FANS and fake it by behaving and being like he has ALLWAYS been like? That makes no god damn sense. He has been incredibly passionate and emotional guy as a player, as our coach, as Azzurri coach (his celebration vs Belgium was epic lol) and what do you know... He has the same passion in his new job too.

How about not being paranoid butt hurt schmucks and not project fake or phony behaviour to someone who is just being himself?

It's easy to critique when you desperately look for it. Say you don't like him yeah, but don't be blind to his nature, that's just silly.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Don't you have to go and hang someone from a crane or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)