Antonio Conte (42 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He added: "But this is football now. It's important that we must maintain the passion. This is the most important thing, to transfer our passion and transfer it to fans and players.

"The money is important but not everything. It is important for the clubs to reach the right targets not to spend because we want to spend money. It's right to take the player and adapt to our idea of football."

This is what he said in the end.

Buy on AliExpress.com

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
It'd be nice to see Conte (a true juventino) succeed at his new club especially since the greediest and most ungrateful player ever (yes, pogba) plays for a rival team which happens to be the most disgusting club in England.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Boniek played here 3 years and fucked off to Roma. Conte was here several years as a player and coach.

also, i dont really know the player as i havent watched Juve back then, but not exactly sure what makes Boniek more of a legend than Zidane or Pirlo, who a lot of people here say arent even legends

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I am serious. Please explain to me te difference?
Conte didn't exactly leave us for money as he most likely wasn't earning more as Italy NT coach. Coaching Chelsea is not a step down IMO they have a good team and Conte will do a great job and its not like he has an infinite budget.

Add all the disrespect Pogba has shown towards juve and its fans and you have a shameless mercenary. Conte is still a juventino and as a player he bled black and white.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)