Antonio Conte (33 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he has been shit ever since joining inter.
and he's been completely useless for the last 5 months.

giovinco >>>> éder any day.
Inter does that to you. He was good everytime he played for the NT, and even though I don't like him hes giving more to the team than Gio could. Also can play as LW, SS and CF. But he might not even make the final list

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Because theres no reason to invalidate that league even when it is not in a european level. Even if italy is better technically anc tactically, theres no solid reason for him to call them like he did, even when we all know that what he said could mostly be true.

He has no manners and theres where im getting to.
The thing is Conte wasn't necessarily wrong but there was just no need to insult MLS like that.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The argument would essentially be a cost benefit analysis of comparing the scenario where we let every imbecile remind the football world that we are cheaters (I know its farsiopoli but the public largely dont) or dopers and damage our image as they please, with the scenario where we shut down that line of attack. I think the analysis will clearly show that its better to shut most of these fuckers up by creating a heavy negative incentive to talking shit about us. Wouldn't it be nice if the world forgot about calciopoli already the way they did with Milan's relegation and even involvement in calciopoli?

If there is enough public support for the full essay I will be happy to oblige :D

Jun 6, 2015
The argument would essentially be a cost benefit analysis of comparing the scenario where we let every imbecile remind the football world that we are cheaters (I know its farsiopoli but the public largely dont) or dopers and damage our image as they please, with the scenario where we shut down that line of attack. I think the analysis will clearly show that its better to shut most of these fuckers up by creating a heavy negative incentive to talking shit about us. Wouldn't it be nice if the world forgot about calciopoli already the way they did with Milan's relegation and even involvement in calciopoli?

If there is enough public support for the full essay I will be happy to oblige :D
I think there will always be bullies and if you play their game they will just enjoy it and keep coming at you. Not giving shit about them will eventually make them insignificant.

I think it's the minority nowadays as well that even make those cheater claims, most know us as the team where Pogba plays now.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think there will always be bullies and if you play their game they will just enjoy it and keep coming at you. Not giving shit about them will eventually make them insignificant.

I think it's the minority nowadays as well that even make those cheater claims, most know us as the team where Pogba plays now.
again I am not talking about fans I am talking about club presidents and public figures. Is the doctor who accused Ibra of doping ever going to do this again? no. And anyone who might have similar ideas working in sports will think twice before making such baseless accusations against Ibra or any Raiola agent because they know they will be destroyed for it.

We can do something like that when a rival coach says we are or were doping. Say Zeman makes one of those doping comments again that the international media loves to cover. We could hit back by saying that Zeman has failed as a coach everywhere he went. He has to accuse others of cheating to explain his failures when he could see all the reasons for his failure if he looked in the mirror. He should be be prepared to defend those accusations with evidence because that constitutes slander and we are going to sue him.

Say Totti says things are back to the way they were before calciopoli (insinuating that we are cheating again). We can respond by saying that he is correct only in the sense that Juve is back to fully dominating Roma. Juve Milan and even Inter has won scudettos since that time but whats your excuse? It is easy to look for imaginary conspiracies to blame for your own shortcomings as a club and player. If we respond like that, players and clubs will think twice before hitting us in the media like that. There is no doubt that our tarnished image is heavily affecting our commercial potential and capacity to attract new fans.

Moggi was very good at these war of words and at putting people in their place. He didnt respond to every single comment but he picked his battles and responded harshly when a harsh comment was made by someone with a big enough media presence. It was not classless then do defend yourself against very serious defamatory accusations and it is not classless now. No one is saying we should go after online trolls or average football fans. No one is saying we should whine after every decision that doesnt go our way. All I am saying is that we should not bend over and take whatever accusation is launched by public figures against us when a simple response and threat will make it stop. These are serious and irresponsible allegations against the integrity of the club and everyone working for it. The Ibra doping allegations were the same. Ibra could have let it be but Raiola was right in hitting back at the doctor.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Hist is very good at these war of words and at putting people in their place. He doesn't respond to every single comment but he picks his battles and responds harshly when a harsh comment was made by a TuZ member with a big enough TuZ presence.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
You don't get it. Our brand is that we don't react to such trivial insults.
It's you who don't understand

Calciopoli and italian hatred toward juventus = terrorism; you are incredibly idiot if you don't do anything after some terrorists rape murder and pillage your home, you hunt them and erradicate them.

"Our brand is that we don't react to such trivial insults"??? Lmao as if it's unique to us, guess what? So does barcelona, so does united or even ajax, and from some random estonian league champion to whoever won their national football leagues in polynesia and vatican.

But wait...

None of them are treated the way those italian terrorists did and still do to us, that is the real difference.

And you can't play it nice with terrorists.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I've read a lot of dumb shit here and may have contributed to some, but this has to be the worst post of the year. Congrats, for setting the new low on this board. It will be quite a feat to match that level of absurdity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)