Antonio Conte (80 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No I really agree with him. They made Conte the offer and had a plan B knowing that he is likely to not change his mind.
I was pissed at Conte for about half a season after he left, and kept making somewhat unfortunate comments... but it's been well over a year now and some people need to get over this nonsense. The man is Juventus legend, both as player and coach, and poured his heart and soul out for this team. So he left with bad timing, get over it.

I, for one, hope he coaches this team again at some point, with more experience. Let him finish up with the Azzurri, have an experience coaching abroad in England, and then let's see him back on the Juventus bench for a second stint to lead us to CL glory.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I was pissed at Conte for about half a season after he left, and kept making somewhat unfortunate comments... but it's been well over a year now and some people need to get over this nonsense. The man is Juventus legend, both as player and coach, and poured his heart and soul out for this team. So he left with bad timing, get over it.

I, for one, hope he coaches this team again at some point, with more experience. Let him finish up with the Azzurri, have an experience coaching abroad in England, and then let's see him back on the Juventus bench for a second stint to lead us to CL glory.
:tup:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

:tup: Although, it'd be shitty to wait that long for the another CL after we win it this year :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Just wait until Allegri gets fired where you gonna see all sorts of abuses and criticisms directed at him when he's no longer at the club (just like Conte) by the same usual posters who are defending every move he makes because they basically believe the board makes zero mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 61)