Antonio Conte (55 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
he is very happy at the most corrupt football federation and working with the guy making fake passaport and coaching mediocre italians. why do we care about him anymore srsly? lol

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I would definitely take Conte back! Maybe the time isn't right at the moment, but in the future we should hire him for sure.

--

EDIT: Went to search for Conte -thread, but it seems that this was that thread. :D Just wanted to say that I love you Antonio, hopefully you are reading this!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I would definitely take Conte back! Maybe the time isn't right at the moment, but in the future we should hire him for sure.

--

EDIT: Went to search for Conte -thread, but it seems that this was that thread. :D Just wanted to say that I love you Antonio, hopefully you are reading this!
how could he not be? this is *his* thread

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
icemaη;5108256 said:
Can't disagree with that. He should start his posts with "Sorry for my English"
and he should not post in his own name

so in conclusion he's probably posting already, we just don't know which member.

probably someone who makes fun of allegri a lot. UNLESS that's what he wants us to think!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
and he should not post in his own name

so in conclusion he's probably posting already, we just don't know which member.

probably someone who makes fun of allegri a lot. UNLESS that's what he wants us to think!
@Siamak would be one of the suspects. Joined around the time Conte left the team and had sketchy English which seems to have drastically improved lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 47)