Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sure he did play a big part in the club's revival. And then he tarnished his legacy by failing in Europe and using pathetic excuses that made a mockery of the Juventus brand, said the club wasn't capable of competing in Europe, and abandoned the club on the back of this failure at the worst possible time. And has continued to take pot shots at the club and its management since.

His legacy/legend isn't at all bigger from his coaching career, because he tossed it all away by acting like total bitch at the end.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Sure he did play a big part in the club's revival. And then he tarnished his legacy by failing in Europe and using pathetic excuses that made a mockery of the Juventus brand, said the club wasn't capable of competing in Europe, and abandoned the club on the back of this failure at the worst possible time. And has continued to take pot shots at the club and its management since.

His legacy/legend isn't at all bigger from his coaching career, because he tossed it all away by acting like total bitch at the end.
I was mad at his excuses too. Construction site, restaurant, etc. But what he accomplished, especially in his first season should be noted.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
from the get go he knew the guy was trying to troll him

except that these so called comments are coming from his 'own side'
I noticed Italians don't consider themselves being on the same side even when it comes to the nazionale. Hate it or love it, Conte is not on the same boat as Juventus anymore. Those arguments over the media since he left just show he was in conflict with pretty much the whole club and it could be the reason he left. I don't know what Elkann's problem with Conte is, the recent comment of his was idiotic IMO but he surely didn't like Conte's "you can't eat in a 100 euro restaurant with just 10 in your pocket".

Juventino★★★;4861692 said:
this forum is even worse than the italian media.

i see a lot more insults and attacks on our players and legends than the rival forums

Elkann was born rich, Conte sweat and bled for this club. he should take his words back
Everyting is good here but the Elkann part. Do you blame him for being born rich? How about giving some credit to the guy who got over the Fiat brand when it was in serious financial crisis? Today Fiat is in much better condition and he has his fair share in that.

Elkann plays a much bigger role to this club than most people here can even imagine. We could never make it back to where we are after calciopoli. If he was a bad manager he'd end up like Berlusconi and Juve would look like Milan now. We're growing as a club which means he does his job well.

I don't see him doing anything wrong. He wants Juve to build it's brand so the club will be able to afford its needs thanks to themselves instead of constant financing it from the outside. It's so easy for some 'fans' to criticize Elkann while not spending a penny to support the club which is exactly the opposite to Elkann who pumps millions of euros every year into the club since Juve is not capable of financing itself just yet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He had a chance to stick with the club, continue to grow with it, show a little patience in our short and long-term strategy for growth and ability to compete each year in Europe. He had that chance to show he could grow too, adapt, improve himself as a manager, make his mark.

He had the chance to become the biggest legend this club has ever known or probably will ever know. Instead he tucked his tail between his legs, spouted off every lame excuse he could think of, and ran away, claiming fatigue and lack of possibility for Juventus to achieve more than they had under him. And then, he went and took the National team job, which clearly was premeditated seeing as everyone knew the job was open before he quit here. Which makes his "fatigue" excuse total bullshit.

That's why I'm so pissed off at him. He pretty much said that he is bigger than Juventus, and the club can't match his ambition. He threw away his own legacy in my eyes.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

you are literally fucked in the head

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was mad at his excuses too. Construction site, restaurant, etc. But what he accomplished, especially in his first season should be noted.
I really just rememer the conte I really liked, who was the Conte from first season. He was a warrior, he invented some interesting things, found ways to play our best players, even played 433, and inyected the team with some balls juice which was HUGELY needed.

Then, after that season, when the shid got real and he needed to show what he was made of against different situations, he turned into the crubaby he is now.

Im sure that it all happened because he just didnt know ways to take the team forward but he doesnt wanted to get criticized or get exposed as a noob coach, so he should found ways to blame juventus for not giving him the tools to work.

Then his whinning got ridiculous, taking it to the media, then all his excuses after every mayor letdown but he never ever assumed responsability for it. It always was the pitch, or the referee, or that simply we were not enought quality wise.

Then his infamous restaurant quote, and his magnus opus in leaving us in the first day of preseason. That was truly shameful.

When you add all that up, you see he is attacked the way he is in comparison with coaches like lippi and carletto who went on to coach arch rivals like milan and inter.

When Conte go to milan (oh yes thats soo happening), he better not show his face in turin.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
He's incredibly stubborn and arrogant. Something changed with him after the Bayern loss imo. Too scared to ever change b
I believe it was before that. It was after the matchfixing ban he had changed.

He was so great in his first season here. Saying and doing all the right things. Then after he came back from the matchfixing ban he had turned in to a complete and utter whining Little bitch. Even to many fans he became ubearable to listen to, and I for one was beyond tired of his antics long before he took a major dump on the Club and fans by leaving when he did. That was just the final nail in the coffin for me.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
about elkann, it is very clear.
His reason to blame conte is absurd.
Elkann just want revenge on conte.
This moment is good ( in his opinion )

I agree with @liquidlpl that juve and conte is not on same boat.

Conte deserves this.
I could not imagine what happens in JS if conte lost at JS with NT.
It will be nightmare for him.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Croazia? Non mi fa innervosire, ha dimostrato finora di essere più forte dell'Italia ed è giusto così. Ci giochiamo la qualificazione con loro e la Norvegia. Lavoriamo per colmare la differenza che al momento c'è

- - - Updated - - -

which roughly translates to
azzurri cant eat with 10lira at the 100 euro european championship

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I love it how we pissed the fucker off :lol:

From the fans to the owner. Anything would have done it, even a stupid reason like Marchisio's injury, to attack him. He was blamed for no good reason and it pissed him off. Now he realized that we'll haunt him till the end.
And now there is war. Knowing how arrogant and egoistic he is, he won't be able to get over this. Now he'll be obsessed by Juve, trying to hit back at the club. We'll keep fucking around with him. He'll start hating on us. He will do everything to beat us. He'll accept a job in Milan or Inter. And we'll beat his team. Then he will start blaming the referees for helping Juve.
Eventually he'll become a Zeman, in every possible way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)