Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was nothing but reasonable to have distrusted Allegri at the moment of his appointment. I am happy that he schooled the critics and convinced everybody but you cannot say that those ppl who were sceptical, disappointed or even mad in summer '14 are incompetent.
As for Conte: Sporting aspects would never destroy a man's legend status in my book, be it poor europe performance or whatnot. On the other hand 3 Scudetti don't make me fade out his anti-juve shots. Maybe I am too juv-emotional but even after being a total coaching failure a Ciro Ferrara is more sympathetic than 3-Scudetti-Conte on a human level.
Skeptical is one thing. Calling Allegri's hiring a nightmare is just silly and preemptive. Or being like Badass and saying that the Board and our management has no ambition and is Anti-Juve because they hired Allegri. It's all rather ridiculous.

I was skeptical. But I was willing to have the patience to at least see how he started the season, and whether he could get us out of CL or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We were crushing the league with Conte and didn't really figure it out in the CL until Allergi changed the formation. This entire forum was basically calling for the change. Wow, what tactical brilliance.
It's not that he changed formation, more so that he changed it and managed to get it to work. He's done well.

But if it was so easy to tell a 4-3-1-2 would work... and it takes no tactical acumen at all to have known this and to execute the change successfully... does this make Conte a clueless fucking moron when it comes to tactics, for refusing to try even though it was obvious to everyone the 3-5-2 sucked and needed changing? That's kind of what your statement implies...

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Conte has intensity and good concentration? :lol:
If allegri were the coach, we would insult him immidiately.

Luckily he is champion coach who loved by many people.
There is room for him to make mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

It's crazy how so many Juventini can hate a Juve legend like Conte. I didn't like his tactics, but the hate is truly out of control. It's shameful, really.
It is more crazy to legend like antonio conte to disrespect our club with saying " you can not win in 100 euro restaurant with just 10 euro "
We know that we are 10 euro club.
But he did not need to say that in front of media.
He think he is 100 euro coach.
He think he is bigger than juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“I can’t just let some things slide as if they didn’t happen. Some things stay. They wounded me,” said Conte.

“I just ask to be left to work in peace. I’ve always worked hard in my life, at times giving results, at times not. I only ask to be left to work in peace.

“I was called to the Nazionale to work and just ask that I be left to work. Results can be positive or not.

“But underhand comments, those.... I can’t let those slide. I have the memory of an elephant.”
:sergio:

I hope he gets booed in Turin.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's crazy how so many Juventini can hate a Juve legend like Conte. I didn't like his tactics, but the hate is truly out of control. It's shameful, really.
I always thought it was a little odd how you always said Juventus fans are retards or something alone those lines, but now I see that you are right when most of them are hating on one of the biggest club legends ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)