Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This guy managed to get from zero to a hero and back to a zero in a spell of 3 years.
Only because fans are fickle. Three scudetti. In a row. And in the meantime Inter are relegated to being the sorry team they are again.

I would have taken that deal in 2011.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Only because fans are fickle. Three scudetti. In a row. And in the meantime Inter are relegated to being the sorry team they are again.

Nobody is denying he was a major part in our recovery (Along with the fact we actually invested properly. It's not like the Board didn't give him what would turn out to be a genuinely world class midfield in a shit league)

He's still a cunt though

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

We are where we are mostly because of him. He will always be remembered as that guy who brought us back to winning ways, but will also be remembered as a classless cunt.

he's a cunt for bringing 3 seasons of domestic success to the club... good one :lol:
No, he's a cunt for other reasons.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Nobody is denying he was a major part in our recovery (Along with the fact we actually invested properly. It's not like the Board didn't give him what would turn out to be a genuinely world class midfield in a $#@! league)

He's still a $#@! though
Actually we did not invested properly, he made it look that way, if it wasn't for him, the same transfers would look like crap, as it happened in the past.
And he didn't left because of the midfield, he left because the board would not agree to improve the team, yet the ppl would good him responsible for not making mistakes in CL...
That's why he was replaced by a more disciplined pawn...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Actually we did not invested properly, he made it look that way, if it wasn't for him, the same transfers would look like crap, as it happened in the past.
And he didn't left because of the midfield, he left because the board would not agree to improve the team, yet the ppl would good him responsible for not making mistakes in CL...
That's why he was replaced by a more disciplined pawn...
You're talking bollocks (again)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)