Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
While he left in a bad way, lets not start hating on the man that out this team back where it should be in italy.

We know how he is. And we know he doesnt like to be questionned by the media. We liked when he did that back at juve cause fuck media. Shouldnt be a surprise he still does that.

But why is it important ? Fuck public image of coaches, i'll rate them on how their team performs relative to the quality, and the azzurri are kinda low in quality, and pathetically low compared to previous generations.
:tup:
He's unhappy. Hope he decides to leave the day after his opening match at the Euro.
And who will take the baton? Mazzarri? He's one of the brightest young italian coach, maybe with montella.
But with someone like lotito behind him, i do want him to leave

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
because the squad was $#@! and he did something spectacular with it. You are calling the guy a mediocre failure for one bad season in Europe and completely $#@!ting on all of his good work in Serie A for 3 years and in Europe for the other year he participated in the competition.

The azzuri job is extremely difficult especially with this terrible pool of italian players but I am certain that if Conte were to coach another top club, he'll be much more successful from the Mancinis, Pellegrinis, Wengers of the world.

How do you find Klopp btw?
I'm saying Conte is given more credit than he should. The credit should be given to other factors as well but people here make him looks like the success is his alone. Let's see how terrible he does for Italy and for the teams he manage later. Prandelli has the same set of horrible talents, yet he manage to go to the Euro's final at least.

I don't really follow Klopp, though his brand of football is exciting from what I see from UCL.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm saying Conte is given more credit than he should. The credit should be given to other factors as well but people here make him looks like the success is his alone. Let's see how terrible he does for Italy and for the teams he manage later. Prandelli has the same set of horrible talents, yet he manage to go to the Euro's final at least.

I don't really follow Klopp, though his brand of football is exciting from what I see from UCL.
Conte doesnt have the same talent pool that prandelli had at the Euros. There is a certain Andrea Pirlo difference.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Conte doesnt have the same talent pool that prandelli had at the Euros. There is a certain Andrea Pirlo difference.
Also Balotelli still had some talent.
These players they are still there right? And its Conte's job to get them work, like how Prandelli managed, after all he took the job being paid as second highest in international stage.
Or maybe its easier if he just quits the job if he is already making so much excuses.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
These players they are still there right? And its Conte's job to get them work, like how Prandelli managed, after all he took the job being paid as second highest in international stage.
Or maybe its easier if he just quits the job if he is already making so much excuses.
They are not there no. Balotelli is in the worst form of his life and Pirlo(Italy's only world class player) will be retired by the next euros. Buffon and Barzagli might not be there either. The players have to be in good club form if they'll start for Italy.

He is blasting the media because he is being blasted only three months into the job as if he has had time to work with the squad and as if he is under-performing with a squad of stars. What would be the right thing to say? "Its an amazing squad and i have all the time I need but I cant get them to perform?"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So you think this Italy team (which admittedly is nowhere near as good as the teams from the 80s/90s/2000s)...should be struggling to beat the likes of Malta, Albania and Azerbaijan? Should he still use the same 3-5-2 system with players out of position? He likes to blame everyone around him and RARELY blames himself for his own shortcomings.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Conte's problem is that he sometimes acts like a Mourinho style baby. He likes to detract attention from the team by otalking about organisation or politics. Sometimes it's just too much whining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)