Antonio Conte (185 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
How long will it take to return at the highest levels?

“I don’t know, also because there’s an economic slump. We have to be humble, that’s for sure. We can no longer sit with a €10 bill in a €100 restaurant… Every team must know what the real targets are, without ever pulling the wool over the fans’ eyes. In Italy, it’s hard to excel in Europe.”

Is it Allegri’s Juventus or Conte’s Juventus?

“I’m sorry that there are these comparisons, even though they are normal. A new era started and it’s fair that this is Allegri’s Juventus. I tried to visit them twice, but I was 'rejected.’ The first time I had to go when there was the draw and the president and the CEO weren’t there. The second time was before the Udinese game but they preferred to refuse and I get that. It will be a pleasure to visit some old friends.”

After Juventus-Roma, Totti said that the referees help Juventus. What did you think?

“I’m the national team coach, I look at the situations in a detached way. I wanted to cool things down because we had two qualifying matches. Juventus and Roma will battle for Scudetto, there’ll be other verbal clashes until the end of the season. Surely, we have to underline the positive messages.”

Same old songs from his mouth :sergio: :sergio:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The Italy Coach had a lengthy interview with Sky Sport Italia this evening and was asked about his poor European record.

“People do expect a lot of me and always have done. For example, I only participated in the Champions League twice with Juventus. The first year we got to the final eight, which seems to be the objective for this season, then we got to the Europa League semi-final.

“Despite that, my adventures in Europe were always seen as a failure. This, in any case, motivates me to do better.

“I said I’d love to win the Champions League one day, but I never specified whether it was with Juventus or another team. I just hope it’ll happen. Right now I have other dreams to pursue and I am focused exclusively on the Nazionale.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Conte is a dick , thinking that a semifinals in EL is a success. This guy things he is the Messiah of coaches. EL is good for clubs like Tothenham Hotspurs, not for us.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
What a fucker man I tried hard to like him after he bailed but he's fucking annoying

Yeah we'll just pretend the EL run happened because we were too good for the shitty CL, and that not even reaching the final of that is somehow a good season. Fucking moron. Don't want him back in the future unless we're desperate.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't get the Conte hate. I will always be grateful for the past three seasons - esp considering what we were before - fault in our European standards are not ENTIRELY our own, Serie A itself is having major crisis and that too plays a role. Yes he bailed to join the Azzurri but people like Nedved has said Conte had lost the motivation with Juve - so if he had stayed on without actually wanting to, what could we have achieved?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The cunts are those who are hating on someone who done so much for the club, relationship has ended, but to spew hate like it never mattered is BS to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)