Antonio Conte (329 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Was the team exhausted when we faced Copenhagen and Galatasaray?
No, the defence was blundering and the attack was not focussed and wastefull.

The way we exit in the CL had nothing to do with player quality, but by strikers not beeing settled in and defenders fucking up individually, and later the frozen kebab.
So yeah, the bench wont change that.

Thing is, why didnt we win the euro league ? A better bench would have made quite a significant difference there, considering mental fatigue at the end of the season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Kagawa cost 6m pounds to buy, one of my absolute fav AMs in the game, bummer.
Marotta prolly haven't heard about him.

No, the defence was blundering and the attack was not focussed and wastefull.

The way we exit in the CL had nothing to do with player quality, but by strikers not beeing settled in and defenders fucking up individually, and later the frozen kebab.
So yeah, the bench wont change that.

Thing is, why didnt we win the euro league ? A better bench would have made quite a significant difference there, considering mental fatigue at the end of the season.
Because our attitude is complete dog shit in Europe.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta prolly haven't heard about him.

Because our attitude is complete dog shit in Europe.
you cannot generalise based on one season, in wich we revamped the forwards, and in wich the defence was blundering.

Lets put it like this : If we blunder exactly the same, but have an in form Llorente from the start finishing a decent percentage of the chances, we'd still win, cause we were creating so much and barely gave anything away apart from fucking blunders.

i'm not worried to much, but i think players are very determined to not have the same happening (defenders then), and Allegri definatly wants to succeed here.

We'll know more after Malmo game, but have confidence please.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly the kind of player we need.
But he can only play am, unlike pereyra who is versatile and accustomed to serie a

and then Coman would have significantly less playtime

Lets consider what we got now, and believe in that. #Nohindsight

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
you cannot generalise based on one season, in wich we revamped the forwards, and in wich the defence was blundering.

Lets put it like this : If we blunder exactly the same, but have an in form Llorente from the start finishing a decent percentage of the chances, we'd still win, cause we were creating so much and barely gave anything away apart from fucking blunders.

i'm not worried to much, but i think players are very determined to not have the same happening (defenders then), and Allegri definatly wants to succeed here.

We'll know more after Malmo game, but have confidence please.

- - - Updated - - -

But he can only play am, unlike pereyra who is versatile and accustomed to serie a

and then Coman would have significantly less playtime

Lets consider what we got now, and believe in that. #Nohindsight
We got enough versatile players - we need quality. Right now, our creativity is Pirlo. The rest of the team is muscle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 324)