Antonio Conte (88 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4683212 said:
:lol: says mister zach "I know nothing" eryah
RUS, i'm not going around telling people they shouldnt act supreme to minor intelligence cause i know i do that myself when uneducated opinions annoy me

You shouldnt go tell people they cant be debated with.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You know, I forgot that Conte was banned for is alleged involvement in the betting scandal. So, how foolish does the FICG look for hiring someone they punished for abetting match fixing, and how foolish does he look accepting the job from the institution that dragged his name through the mud when he swears he was innocent?

Jul 1, 2010
You know, I forgot that Conte was banned for is alleged involvement in the betting scandal. So, how foolish does the FICG look for hiring someone they punished for abetting match fixing, and how foolish does he look accepting the job from the institution that dragged his name through the mud when he swears he was innocent?
Extremely foolish.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
imo it's political, conte was targeted because he worked for juventus. What is really foolish is the constant bending over by the post gianni agnelli boards, we always just take it in the ass when it comes to figc.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The most foolish thing in this whole situation is supporting the Azzurri (FIGC) while being a Juventus fan. Everyone knows it is indeed all politics, so of course players and managers will be hypocrites and accept jobs from one another. They're all a bunch of blow jobbers; don't be one of them if you're a fan.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
WTF am I reading in this thread?

Pereyra better than Kagawa...

Immobile world class...

:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

I supports Canada. We so good. If they made football full contact and put us on skates, we'd be amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 85)