Antonio Conte (132 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Q: How many Scudetti has Juventus won?

Conte : "The ones that matter to me are the 8 that I won."

Q: Would you like your players to have the spirit they had at Juve?

Conte : "That spirit I had in all my teams not just Juve, starting from Arezzo, Bari, Atalanta, Siena & then at Juventus."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What is wrong with what he said? It was obvious that the tired reason was bullshit coming from our management. It was obvious from the beginning that they did not agree with each other, he had ambition and they didn't. It was obvious that when he would first talk about Juve the truth will surface and the total blame of his departure will be on Marotta and Agnelli. But no, people will still defend them for all the bullshit they are saying and doing.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You mean the same management who could've thrown him under the bus and ended his managerial career right there had they agreed with the FIGC.

Juventus after rebuilding their reputation put it on the line for a coach who basically admitted Juventus weren't big enough for him just now. That's a bitter pill to swallow Jack.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You mean the same management who could've thrown him under the bus and ended his managerial career right there had they agreed with the FIGC.

Juventus after rebuilding their reputation put it on the line for a coach who basically admitted Juventus weren't big enough for him just now. That's a bitter pill to swallow Jack.
He is right when the club is busy buying Pereyra and I don't know who...he wants to win big and our management are busy strengthening the bench. He said it as it is, the pill that is bitter to swallow is Marotta's ambition.

Mar 9, 2006
He is right when the club is busy buying Pereyra and I don't know who...he wants to win big and our management are busy strengthening the bench. He said it as it is, the pill that is bitter to swallow is Marotta's ambition.
Why guys like Simeone/Klopp etc. keep their mouths shut and focus only on the working with team and to build competitive team? Conte has star fever, that's it

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Antonio Conte has played down controversy over the involvement of sponsors in funding his contract as Italy Coach.

Facing the media, questions were raised on the ethics behind having national team sponsors Puma fund a majority share of his supposed €4.1m base annual salary.

“This type of contract already exists for football players and other Coaches,” Conte began in response.

“Personally, I emphasise the words of the President when he says that to have a winning Coach is important for the Federation.

“My contract falls within the parameters of the Federation, and to meet them I gave them all my image rights, which in the past has never happened. So I gave up the money. There was great willingness on my part for this role.

“I think I have made great strides with the Federation in accepting this assignment. For me, the controversy over the contract will become a secondary thing. I want to begin to work and to follow this long path. For a certain type of question I will respond with facts.

“Will Puma interfere in squad selections? Nothing and nobody can force my decisions, if you know Antonio Conte you should know that.”

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4666538 said:
Why guys like Simeone/Klopp etc. keep their mouths shut and focus only on the working with team and to build competitive team? Conte has star fever, that's it
Both who you mentioned have better scouting managers who could snatch potentially good players and work on their growth and much better system to produce home players though..
With Marotta its hopeless and pretty much we have some good youngsters coming along..

Mar 9, 2006
Both who you mentioned have better scouting managers who could snatch potentially good players and work on their growth and much better system to produce home players though..
With Marotta its hopeless and pretty much we have some good youngsters coming along..
wrong wrong and wrong

it's a coach who make players growth and become better players, not god damn scouts, and Atletico/BVB would never sign Llorente, Pirlo, Barzagli, Pogba for 300k that's forsure

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Antonio Conte says he will first meet with Andrea Pirlo before determining the midfielder’s future with his Italy

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4666541 said:
wrong wrong and wrong

it's a coach who make players growth and become better players, not god damn scouts, and Atletico/BVB would never sign Llorente, Pirlo, Barzagli, Pogba for 300k that's forsure
heey it was a lucky strike.. come on.. you know it I know it.. the guys just turned the table around when they came to Juve.. who knew they would just sky rocket immediately?? where was he before and after?

Mar 9, 2006
Antonio Conte says he will first meet with Andrea Pirlo before determining the midfielder’s future with his Italy

- - - Updated - - -

heey it was a lucky strike.. come on.. you know it I know it.. the guys just turned the table around when they came to Juve.. who knew they would just sky rocket immediately?? where was he before and after?
it was lucky strike for conte to became juventus coach

Who knew? So, Barzagli, Llorente, Pirlo were nobody before Juve? And Pogba was one of best youngsters of Man Utd but it's doesn't matter :sergio:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What is wrong with what he said? It was obvious that the tired reason was bullshit coming from our management. It was obvious from the beginning that they did not agree with each other, he had ambition and they didn't. It was obvious that when he would first talk about Juve the truth will surface and the total blame of his departure will be on Marotta and Agnelli. But no, people will still defend them for all the bullshit they are saying and doing.
i dont see it either tbh

throw him under the bus? lol they would have sacked the coach who won the scudetto undefeated with a team that finished 7th 2 years in a row, he was their savior ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)