Antonio Conte (374 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Our management that you blindly support, LIED!
Oh no, it can't be true! The management... lying... no, no no no no, can't be true. Oh woe is me, my entire world is collapsing... #youknowwhoyouare

what i really dont get is the constant referring to the one bad year in europe as indication to contes abilities in CL, and we just ignore his first year. on the other hand allegri's experience is celebrated :lol:
It's called being shortsighted, or caught in the moment, or big club fandom...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our management that you blindly support, LIED!
So Conte lied aswel ?

- - - Updated - - -

what i really dont get is the constant referring to the one bad year in europe as indication to contes abilities in CL, and we just ignore his first year. on the other hand allegri's experience is celebrated :lol:
Those two, are seperate things.

Our first year in the CL under Conte was excellent. Our second was a failure, but was not entirely on Conte, cause of the terrible form players were, and circumstances.

Allegri on the other hand, got results in europe with absolute shit milan team, and famously won 2-0 against barcelona with shit for defence.

Allegri is proven in CL. But no one can claim Conte doesnt have the ability based on one freak year.

Mar 10, 2009
i count not winning the Europa League as a failure as well, considering the teams in it compared to ours and the manor of which we got knocked out

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

Anyone suggesting his first year in the UCL was a failure or that we were bad that year in Europe needs to spend time in a psyche ward, preferably one where they perform frontal lobotomies frequently.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree:

Anyone suggesting his first year in the UCL was a failure or that we were bad that year in Europe needs to spend time in a psyche ward, preferably one where they perform frontal lobotomies frequently.
it's more the assessment of his legacy based on one bad year thats the issue here, at worst you could say his results were inconsistent rather than saying hes a failure in europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 370)