Antonio Conte (369 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for giving us allegri i guess.

The moment prand was sacked, Conte ditched us like that fat girlfriend, who got fat by your own hand....for the hot blonde.

What he doesnt know is that the hot blonde is full of aids.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

The moment prand was sacked, Conte ditched us like that fat girlfriend, who got fat by your own hand....for the hot blonde.

It doesn't matter because in the end we win because our management blessed us with Allegri

Blessed are we

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Meanwhile if he pulls a miracle out of his ass he will get resigned. If he doesn't you'll see him back as our coach

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Haha! Too true.

We've all done that some point in our lives.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
More like the other way around if you compare the state of the Italy NT to Juve. The way I see it he came here three years ago to a team in ruins and turned it into an italian powerhouse. He left Allegri with everything necessary to succeed. Seeing him as the NT coach is nice, he knows many of the players by heart and even though he's no longer our coach it kinda feels like he's close :D

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
I really couldn't care less what Conte is doing now or what he's earning for doing it (especially since I don't care about NT in general).
Thanks for the great years and good luck with the NT.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
$#@! this thread

lets go rejoice in the Allegri thread
:confused::cry:
PS: I like your avatar :thumbs:
I wonder why :lol:

I like the colors in the clothes, and the guest musicians are unreal. Some songs plain rock, but the ones with the little girls talking so much shid, i dont like.

The songs which are sung by the main vocalist alone, those are really good. That girl got a nice voice and presence onstage. They need to scratch the little vermins that are with her XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 366)