Antonio Conte (41 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol: fucking spalletti? the same spalletti that got fucked 7-1 with roma in the CL and if Conte can only make a difference in Serie A which you compare to the cypriot league then what the fuck do you call the Russian?
:lol: The fish rose to the bait. However, I had already learnt about your stupidity reading here and there some of your posts.

I won't even tell you whether I was serious or not, but I assure you that what I've written is not far from the average opinion (and incoherence) of most.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What will his excuse be when he fails?

"You can't eat with 10 euros, in 100 euro restaurant" won't apply here, will he blame the quality of the wallet this time?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
This is very telling on the relationship between Conte and certain members of the board and management.

I guess Conte do not want to burn his bridges and therefore keeps the real reason why quit a secret [so far].

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4663825 said:
"money is not the issue for me"
Became one of the highest paid coaches of the world with 5m per year...
Sweet for an NT, and they clearly made an offer he couldn't refuse. But loser Big Phil Scolari made that for a couple of bowel movements when he was at FC Bunyodkor.

Mar 9, 2006
Sweet for an NT, and they clearly made an offer he couldn't refuse. But loser Big Phil Scolari made that for a couple of bowel movements when he was at FC Bunyodkor.
This loser won the world cup once so it's automatically giving you the status and you can ask for $$$$$$$$$$$$ from the sheik's and other rich bastards from the 3rd world countries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)