Antonio Conte (36 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I have to cheer for Giovinco an bonucci in azzurri? the only think that makes me not thing about as a pile of trash is the fact that they play for Juve. And when they go for azzurri I'm 100% not gonna cheer for them.

- - - Updated - - -

What does the link has to do with it? Azzurri is a national team, so the only link would be if you are italian which many people are not including me.
The point is to root for players like pirlo and buffoon etc in one tournament and wish them failure in another is utter stupidity. Those players are Italian first Juventini second. Besides just because Juve has non Italians playing for them they are and always be an Italian club THE Italian club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Terrible decision by the FIGC, since his record in Europe in serious competitions speaks for himself and he could only make the difference in a league at the level of the Cyprus league.

Spalletti took Zenit through the group stage in the CL, would have been a wiser choice IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so like i said weeks ago a two year deal with national team same amount of time as allegris Juve contract so both can be evaluated. I also said the burnt out crap was all bs and the national team was where Conte was headed....youre welcome
So what are we going to expect in the coming 2 to 3 weeks. Any highlights?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/contes-first-ideas-for-azzurri-players-and-tactics/

Conte’s first ideas for Azzurri: players and tactics

Antonio Conte reached an agreement with the Italian Federation to become Italy’s next coach. The former Juventus coach starts this new adventure motivated and determined, he wants to win with Azzurri. The first ideas are clear: Conte, along with his staff, will coordinate all the youth teams. A daily work, detailed and meticulous, like he loves to do. He’ll plan the practices like in a club. The main tactic will be 3-5-2, or better 3-3-4. As reported by Sky Sport’s Giovanni Guardalà, Conte is already studying some important tactical variations, De Rossi will be a key element. In the defense, Ranocchia will be the ideal replacement of Barzagli. Candreva will be very important, he could play similarly to Lichtsteiner. On the left, Darmian, but he isn’t the only option: he likes Pasqual a lot. In the attack, he’ll trust Immobile, Rossi and Pazzini. Conte studies the first ideas and methods as Italy’s coach, not a simple selector.

good luck italy ;)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/contes-first-ideas-for-azzurri-players-and-tactics/

Conte’s first ideas for Azzurri: players and tactics

Antonio Conte reached an agreement with the Italian Federation to become Italy’s next coach. The former Juventus coach starts this new adventure motivated and determined, he wants to win with Azzurri. The first ideas are clear: Conte, along with his staff, will coordinate all the youth teams. A daily work, detailed and meticulous, like he loves to do. He’ll plan the practices like in a club. The main tactic will be 3-5-2, or better 3-3-4. As reported by Sky Sport’s Giovanni Guardalà, Conte is already studying some important tactical variations, De Rossi will be a key element. In the defense, Ranocchia will be the ideal replacement of Barzagli. Candreva will be very important, he could play similarly to Lichtsteiner. On the left, Darmian, but he isn’t the only option: he likes Pasqual a lot. In the attack, he’ll trust Immobile, Rossi and Pazzini. Conte studies the first ideas and methods as Italy’s coach, not a simple selector.

good luck italy ;)
3-3-4

4-2-4

:touched:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The point is to root for players like pirlo and buffoon etc in one tournament and wish them failure in another is utter stupidity. Those players are Italian first Juventini second. Besides just because Juve has non Italians playing for them they are and always be an Italian club THE Italian club.
Yes and it alwasy be a club not a national team. And I'm not wishing for Pirlo or Buffon to fail, I hope they have great individual tournaments I just don't root for their team. And I don't mind azzurri going out, because I couldn't care less about how good azzurri play.

- - - Updated - - -

"he left because he was tired"
Maybe he recharged and changed his mind? He does time to time tend to change his mind suddenly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)