Antonio Conte (14 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You guys realise that if Conte joins PSG he will most likely want Vidal and throw silly money for him?

If Conte goes there I will lose all of the respect I had for him as a manager. He will remain a player legend in my mind but as our coach his way of leaving will destroy hist status.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well at least if he buys players from us he will be generous :D

I think this would show that he is not 'tired' either if it turns out to be true, more of a reason to show mgmt fucked up. Clearly he wanted to stay before otherwise he would've quit in May.

Anyway if he does go to PSG I would hope he does well (except if we play PSG in CL) and he doesn't buy our best players (Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Buffon etc). Pls buy Bonucci and Marchisio for 50m each.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well at least if he buys players from us he will be generous :D

I think this would show that he is not 'tired' either if it turns out to be true, more of a reason to show mgmt fucked up. Clearly he wanted to stay before otherwise he would've quit in May.

Anyway if he does go to PSG I would hope he does well (except if we play PSG in CL) and he doesn't buy our best players (Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Buffon etc). Pls buy Bonucci and Marchisio for 50m each.
How is it that management fucked up if this were the case? It would be the case of Conte being a double faced guy. How can we compete with someone like PSG money wise, they practicaly have unlimited budget.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
How is it that management fucked up if this were the case? It would be the case of Conte being a double faced guy. How can we compete with someone like PSG money wise, they practicaly have unlimited budget.
Because otherwise he wouldn't have left, it's not like he was asking for unreasonable things but they failed. In May he was rumoured to leave but they managed to convince him to stay with whatever promises since maybe he felt there wasn't enough support to take the team much further. Then he leaves suddenly when Iturbe goes to Roma and lots of Vidal-Man Utd rumours pop up... not a coincidence probably.

He is just as much Juventino as any of us but probably felt betrayed by mgmt for whatever promises they broke. It's very unlikely that he left Juve to go straight to PSG (if it even happens)... more likely PSG see it as a great opportunity when they don't have an amazing coach (or at least not as good as Conte) and they probably see that Conte would be great for them before (if) anybody else gets him.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Is that the only possible reason? Isn't it enough that he jumped ship. And if this would be true, wouldn't that be a sufficient reason?
That's it. You're making assumptions that have no basis. You're judging someone who won us three Scudettos based on your feelings, emotions and speculation.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Oh boy. Now I see how some people can get on nerves when they defend and imagine whatever they want just so it would fit their own view in the head. (talking about Marotta fighting crowd)

Not saying that it's all down to Conte leaving (because I don't have any real info, just speculations), but defending him like this is silly. Management played their part in this and are not saints, but anyway you look at this Conte said he will stay and left very unprofessionally which fucked us up, there is no denying that.

If he goes to PSG or even any other club this season I hope he gets relegated and crashes out of CL with -33 goal difference.

- - - Updated - - -

That's it. You're making assumptions that have no basis. You're judging someone who won us three Scudettos based on your feelings, emotions and speculation.
I'm not judging, I'm actually saying IF THIS IS TRUE, I'm talking about a hypothetical situation where he would do that and what would a reaction be.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
How is this possible?VERGOGNOSO MR.CONTE.Whole club with fans staying behind you after Calcioscomesse and supporting you...and for what?!You're typical mercenary little person without moral.Street Conte,yeah wright...street hungry pussy!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
like anyone in football they are professionals.[/

Than he should fucking respect the contract, players and the club.
perhaps the board should have respected him too. easy to always blame the manager. Any ways he was already in his last year of his contract, as for respecting the players, I think for the last 3 seasons he has given more than enough respect for his players in the manner he speaks about them to the media, how the achievements on the pitch are down to their efforts etc...

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Yeah,he's not our supehero anymore.,just next consecutive arabian bitch for one season.I'm pretty sure sheikhs wont stand him without silverware.He wont collect patience and tollerance from french fans is very loudly sometimes.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Oh boy. Now I see how some people can get on nerves when they defend and imagine whatever they want just so it would fit their own view in the head. (talking about Marotta fighting crowd)

Not saying that it's all down to Conte leaving (because I don't have any real info, just speculations), but defending him like this is silly. Management played their part in this and are not saints, but anyway you look at this Conte said he will stay and left very unprofessionally which $#@!ed us up, there is no denying that.

If he goes to PSG or even any other club this season I hope he gets relegated and crashes out of CL with -33 goal difference.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not judging, I'm actually saying IF THIS IS TRUE, I'm talking about a hypothetical situation where he would do that and what would a reaction be.
You don't know how management convinced him to stay in May or last year. Maybe they promised to give him specific players or better wages. And then you say he left unprofessionally. That's judging without knowing anything about it. Most of tuz criticized him for applying pussy tactics, long balls, using Bonucci, making late subs, sucking in Europe, for saying we can't compete with big teams or we don't have money etc. . They should be happy after all. But no they now criticize him for leaving us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)