Antonio Conte (363 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This wasn't new for Conte just this year either, e.g. from May 2013:
http://www.espnfc.com/story/1438381...mo-carrera-unsure-about-antonio-contes-future

But we survived Serie B and calciopoli, for crying out loud. We survived Alessio Secco and Jean-Claude Blanc. Conte leaving on the second day of preseason is a walk in the park compared to that.
He he true, we will survive, we will endure, even if this takes another decade or so.
But we should not do this without aknowledging the reason that brought as here.
Cause if we do, we risking repeating the same mistakes, there is a deep flaw in our management that causes these issues and we must focus at doing smth about, otherwise we might not see better days. The situation will not be resolved by itself, we may have limited say in that, but we should at least protect about it, we are part of the public opinion and Juventus community. We will bite the bullet anyway, but we dont have to pretend, or even worse convince ourselves that we liked it...

Nov 1, 2002
If you believe either, I'm sorry you're deluded. He could only demand from the club what he knew the club was capable of. He knew the money we had he wasn't an idiot. The only big reason to leave is either a bigger club or the national team. As a supposed juventino who bleeds black and white, the noise I'm hearing about the national team better be true. If he left for any other clubs f him
Juventus are the 9th richest club in the world. adding some more millions in a better players which means we will always challenge in Serie A and go as far as possible in the CL so we will gain back millions. if we fail you can sell and replace because many clubs will be interested in buying a better players. instead of having to sign more of Quags and and hardly sell them for 4 millions.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Juventino★★★;4628911 said:
Juventus are the 9th richest club in the world. adding some more millions in a better players which means we will always challenge in Serie A and go as far as possible in the CL so we will gain back millions. if we fail you can sell and replace because many clubs will be interested in buying a better players. instead of having to sign more of Quags and and hardly sell them for 4 millions.
Note to those who don't seem to understand. The clubs total worth has no bearing on the transfer kitty.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
you're trying to convince us all how Juve have 'no money' as club value has no bearing on the transfer kitty, yet the management would be prepared to spend 27 mill on someone like Iturbe, but only willing to bid 8 for sanchez, it's really not that hard to understand
When did the management say they were only willing to spend 8 mil on Sanchez? This is why you're not talking sense man

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Who are you to tell me I can not. I know that if badass was right with all his praise of Conte he would have not left. If Conte bled black and white and is Juventus as he basically stated. He would have been here through thick and thin ala Sir Alex of Man U instead he left. He didn't just leave he abandoned before his contract was up and at the beginning of training. Where's the grinta? Oh wait that's just for the players. He can whine and bitch and leave everyone high and dry and were supposed to blow him
You seem too affected to lead a rational discussion. Either way, I do not disagree the timing of his resignation was peculiar. Yet, this need not mean it was an impulsive decision. I suggest we shouldn't be quick to judge him based on our own assumptions considering we know nothing yet. I think he has earned the benefit of the doubt, hasn't he?

I am sure there is more to it than what meets the eye.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You seem too affected to lead a rational discussion. Either way, I do not disagree the timing of his resignation was peculiar. Yet, this need not mean it was an impulsive decision. I suggest we shouldn't be quick to judge him based on our own assumptions considering we know nothing yet. I think he has earned the benefit of the doubt, hasn't he?

I am sure there is more to it than what meets the eye.
They're is. Also this wasn't and impulse decision, it's been coming for awhile. My point is benefit of the doubt, maybe but he scum bagged the way he left

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
don't you ever DARE forget the shit andrea has brought to this club? hiring DelNeri for one, Conte was brought in to the demand of fans, now he's gone he's only gone and hired another loser manager in allegri. shame on him!
:lol: So now the fans are responsible for signing Conte in the first place :lol:

Now pleas tell me that Tevez also joined after negotiations between City and Drughi

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thats disgracefull, Conte proved during that betting scandal he woyld put the team above him.
The reason he stayed after june was to give Marotta a last chance to get some players to form the left wing and the reason he left just now is to give the new coach some proper time to make his adjustments.
The reason he pressed for those changes in our transfer policy was to improve Juve's performance.
Stubborn and bold as he is, he made it a personal bet to improve us, it is sad that that our board, after everything we ve been through to find a decent coach, thought otherwise...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 360)