Antonio Conte (225 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Thats disgracefull, Conte proved during that betting scandal he woyld put the team above him.
The reason he stayed after june was to give Marotta a last chance to get some players to form the left wing and the reason he left just now is to give the new coach some proper time to make his adjustments.
The reason he pressed for those changes in our transfer policy was to improve Juve's performance.
Stubborn and bold as he is, he made it a personal bet to improve us, it is sad that that our board, after everything we ve been through to find a decent coach, thought otherwise...
So after the scandal he put the team above him yet now he put himself above the team?

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
dnesday July 16 2014

Delicious
Digg
StumbleUpon
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Yahoo
Buzz Up!
LinkedIn

Friend: 'Conte had Milan deal'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte’s friend claims he “had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that,” which prompted his departure.

Conte caused shockwaves when he terminated his contract by mutual consent on Tuesday evening, just two days into pre-season training.

Now journalist Massimo Giletti, a friend of Conte’s, revealed the Rossoneri were originally behind the split.

“I don’t think I’m revealing anything too secretive when I say Conte had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that, so I think it made the situation more complex,” Giletti told RTL radio.

“Not many people knew this, but it’s not a big secret that Conte had an agreement with Milan. I think that is one of the many reasons behind this split, including tension after three years of success and the desire to try a new experience.

“He knew it would be difficult to win again with the same team and that probably pushed Conte to seek other important characters, like those he’d find at Milan.

“It is curious that Conte was meant to go to Milan and now Juve signed the ex-Milan Coach Massimiliano Allegri. It’s Kafkaesque.

“I think whoever arrived at Juventus would find huge difficulties, because they are replacing the man who revived Juventus and 60-70 per cent of their success is down to Conte.”

It had been reported the break occurred now because Conte was angry at the transfer strategy of Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta.

“I have a very deep personal rapport with Conte,” continued Giletti. “This Juve has many players on the way out, some coming in, but a Coach who has no say in which buys are made will have to work with a team out of his control.

“It is all very difficult, an uphill struggle and that is a great shame. Have I spoken to Conte? I often speak to Conte, but I’ll never reveal what we said to each other.”

http://www.football-italia.net/52207/friend-conte-had-milan-deal

Wtf is this? Clear bs, right? :shifty:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
dnesday July 16 2014

Delicious
Digg
StumbleUpon
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Yahoo
Buzz Up!
LinkedIn

By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte’s friend claims he “had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that,” which prompted his departure.

Conte caused shockwaves when he terminated his contract by mutual consent on Tuesday evening, just two days into pre-season training.

Now journalist Massimo Giletti, a friend of Conte’s, revealed the Rossoneri were originally behind the split.

“I don’t think I’m revealing anything too secretive when I say Conte had a deal in hand with Milan and Juventus didn’t like that, so I think it made the situation more complex,” Giletti told RTL radio.

“Not many people knew this, but it’s not a big secret that Conte had an agreement with Milan. I think that is one of the many reasons behind this split, including tension after three years of success and the desire to try a new experience.

“He knew it would be difficult to win again with the same team and that probably pushed Conte to seek other important characters, like those he’d find at Milan.

“It is curious that Conte was meant to go to Milan and now Juve signed the ex-Milan Coach Massimiliano Allegri. It’s Kafkaesque.

“I think whoever arrived at Juventus would find huge difficulties, because they are replacing the man who revived Juventus and 60-70 per cent of their success is down to Conte.”

It had been reported the break occurred now because Conte was angry at the transfer strategy of Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta.

“I have a very deep personal rapport with Conte,” continued Giletti. “This Juve has many players on the way out, some coming in, but a Coach who has no say in which buys are made will have to work with a team out of his control.

“It is all very difficult, an uphill struggle and that is a great shame. Have I spoken to Conte? I often speak to Conte, but I’ll never reveal what we said to each other.”

1 million %

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
im not talking about allegri, I'm talking about Conte :sergio:
You were talking abut the fans and how they are the ones who brought Conte with their fancy banners and chants. And I just proved that you were spitting bullshit by giving you today's example where those same fans were against Allegri and he still signed.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think it's b.s. fo' sho'. But Conte has been coy in the past.
And that's the main reason why I don't buy the story that it's Marotta's and Agnelli's fault he left us. How many time he repeated that he is unsure of the future and he could probably leave, we heard that since season one...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And that's the main reason why I don't buy the story that it's Marotta's and Agnelli's fault he left us. How many time he repeated that he is unsure of the future and he could probably leave, we heard that since season one...
That's the one thing I won't miss about him; incessant complaining at the end of every season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
dnesday July 16 2014

Delicious
Digg
StumbleUpon
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Yahoo
Buzz Up!
LinkedIn

By Football Italia staff

The only way this could get more ridiculous was that he claimed Conte had an agreement with Inter.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
That's the one thing I won't miss about him; incessant complaining at the end of every season.
that's the one thing we won't have to fear from now on with Allegri

- - - Updated - - -

that's the one thing we won't have to fear from now on with Allegri

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Now that I can think about this, I'd like to thank Conte for everything. He was amazing, I just wish it ended differently. But if he wasn't 100 percent in this, it is better he moves on. Hopefully he will be back one day. I just wish it wasn't so abrupt and short notice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 210)