Antonio Conte (31 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
andrea does not represent the club I have suffered, loved and cried with for nearly 20 years. in 4 swift hours yesterday all the work Conte did was destroyed just like that? but to hire allegri??? WOW perhaps andrea ought to have a proper stroll through the J museum and fucking come to terms with the true meaning of this club, he is no agnelli to me, he certainly doesn't represent all that Juve stands for, just a puppet with a polished family name.
We're all upset. And nobody complains about change when we're 7th in the table whereas any change is going to elicit a suicide watch after three scudetti.

But whether Conte walks out the door, Conte gets fired, Conte dies in an airplane crash, or Conte dies of natural causes, the facts are the same: change happens. Are you man enough to roll with the changes, knowing what it means to be a legendary club like Juventus to see each shift as a new path along a glorious arc? Or are you going to throw out everything with one person who leaves the club, as some did with Del Piero's exit?

I don't like Allegri more than you do. I think he's a cancer. But he's our cancer now. And I'm bianconero ... not a Conte fanboy first and foremost. People like Conte will come and go throughout history. It's inevitable. The question is what are you throughout all those inevitable changes.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who are you to tell me I can not. I know that if badass was right with all his praise of Conte he would have not left. If Conte bled black and white and is Juventus as he basically stated. He would have been here through thick and thin ala Sir Alex of Man U instead he left. He didn't just leave he abandoned before his contract was up and at the beginning of training. Where's the grinta? Oh wait that's just for the players. He can whine and bitch and leave everyone high and dry and were supposed to blow him

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and yet that's all marred by he's walking away

- - - Updated - - -

Yet Andrea is still here, along with Nedved and everyone else, only one who abandoned ship....Conte
don't you ever DARE forget the shit andrea has brought to this club? hiring DelNeri for one, Conte was brought in to the demand of fans, now he's gone he's only gone and hired another loser manager in allegri. shame on him!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Juventino★★★;4628844 said:
i can't see other reason than that. you can't simply leave like that because you're not motivated anymore thats what i call a load of bull. and how can you trust a board who recently replaced a winning coach with a loser? :boh:
You mean after they were left with their cocks in their hands because they expected the man who said two months ago, that he would stay, up and left?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
don't you ever DARE forget the $#@! andrea has brought to this club? hiring DelNeri for one, Conte was brought in to the demand of fans, now he's gone he's only gone and hired another loser manager in allegri. shame on him!
Who could he have hired that wouldn't have been a downgrade that was available? NO ONE! If you're boy would have left two months ago maybe we could have signed a quality coach but no he left abruptly and in the beginning of a new season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We're all upset. And nobody complains about change when we're 7th in the table whereas any change is going to elicit a suicide watch after three scudetti.

But whether Conte walks out the door, Conte gets fired, Conte dies in an airplane crash, or Conte dies of natural causes, the facts are the same: change happens. Are you man enough to roll with the changes, knowing what it means to be a legendary club like Juventus to see each shift as a new path along a glorious arc? Or are you going to throw out everything with one person who leaves the club, as some did with Del Piero's exit?

I don't like Allegri more than you do. I think he's a cancer. But he's our cancer now. And I'm bianconero ... not a Conte fanboy first and foremost. People like Conte will come and go throughout history. It's inevitable. The question is what are you throughout all those inevitable changes.
you know me I've been here long enough to see the highs and lows, but this latest saga? that was all internal! the management practically shot themselves in the foot, not like all the other lows like calciopoli when external factors took charge and dictated our future. i just can't begin to comprehend how the management royally fucked this up! not just with Conte's departure but their decisions after wards!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

:tup:

Allegri is our manager now. Everyone just has to deal with it. Conte isn't bigger than Juventus. We existed before him and we'll exist after.

Allegri was the only realistic choice, and that's why he is here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who could he have hired that wouldn't have been a downgrade that was available? NO ONE! If you're boy would have left two months ago maybe we could have signed a quality coach but no he left abruptly and in the beginning of a new season
even if Conte left at the end of last season, the likes of van gaal would have still been available and i still swear to you now that andrea would not have even thought him up, he clearly wants a 'yes' man in charge, someone who won't make demands of the board and hold them to ransom! the only guilt Conte bares is caring for this club and it's future! ultimately the board drove him out with the restrictions imposed

so long andrea is in charge we will never have a big name coach!

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Juventino★★★;4628864 said:
he left for a big reasons, and he might even forced out because he demanded more for the club
If you believe either, I'm sorry you're deluded. He could only demand from the club what he knew the club was capable of. He knew the money we had he wasn't an idiot. The only big reason to leave is either a bigger club or the national team. As a supposed juventino who bleeds black and white, the noise I'm hearing about the national team better be true. If he left for any other clubs f him

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
you know me I've been here long enough to see the highs and lows, but this latest saga? that was all internal! the management practically shot themselves in the foot, not like all the other lows like calciopoli when external factors took charge and dictated our future. i just can't begin to comprehend how the management royally fucked this up! not just with Conte's departure but their decisions after wards!
This wasn't new for Conte just this year either, e.g. from May 2013:
http://www.espnfc.com/story/1438381...mo-carrera-unsure-about-antonio-contes-future

But we survived Serie B and calciopoli, for crying out loud. We survived Alessio Secco and Jean-Claude Blanc. Conte leaving on the second day of preseason is a walk in the park compared to that.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Yes and yet that's all marred by he's walking away[\QUOTE]

Wow...just wow, remind me to rub off my 3rd star
If you hold Conte to high standards on the pitch and with the squad why was the way he walked out on his team acceptable? Forget the Agnellis! How about the guys who sweat blood for you! You didn't have the decency to finish your last year? What does that say to them?

- - - Updated - - -

This wasn't new for Conte just this year either, e.g. from May 2013:
http://www.espnfc.com/story/1438381...mo-carrera-unsure-about-antonio-contes-future

But we survived Serie B and calciopoli, for crying out loud. We survived Alessio Secco and Jean-Claude Blanc. Conte leaving on the second day of preseason is a walk in the park compared to that.
Just my point. If he was already talking about this why agree to stay two months ago then abandon ship now at this point. Not cool nor right

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If you hold Conte to high standards on the pitch and with the squad why was the way he walked out on his team acceptable? Forget the Agnellis! How about the guys who sweat blood for you! You didn't have the decency to finish your last year? What does that say to them?
t
They love him and so do we that's what. The guys who spilled blood if they could they would do it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)