Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I know everyone is still trying to get over this news about Conte leaving, and I too am extremely sad about it, half mad/half sad, but could Conte come back in the future? I mean, we might have different management in the future.... But regardless, say things do change for the better, Conte could come back right?
Right now, i doubt. AT least not if AA is at the helm....as this was pretty sudden.

And Enzo....how Del Piero is supposed to take over Juventus?-

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I cant believe this,
Feeling like crying :cry:
Same here
Feels so worse today
Conte and then the possible worst replacement Allegri

Grazie Conte..

Although i also have feelings that if Conte do loves Juventus
This is not the way he would leave us

If he say it's because personal motivation
I don't get it
He still have challenge with us to get CL
He also can try to use another formation and play what he never played before like 4-3-3 formation
Leave a usual safe defensive minded play 3-5-2 in Europe, He can think there in nothing to lose
At least as a man you should make an effort and if he later failed he can resigned later
If he's think it's better time to leave us at top,, it also so worst.. It's no better rather than fail to deliver any title next season and then resigned

Why also now when the training period is started
And we don't have any time to prepare and pick coach.. It's better at the end of last season

Anyway Good Luck Conte
Thanks for making our Juventus got back where we belong at top

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
My money on what happened is still on the board wanting to take $$$ for a Vidal offer they felt they couldn't refuse, and Conte responding as if he had no control over his team. With Conte gone and a new coach coming in, any rumored Vidal deal is now off the table. :pado:

But what do I know? It's all rumors anyway.
nah. my theory is this:

He was about to be implicated again in a match fixing scandal. this time he knew he was going to get caught due to an insider tip and chose to quit before getting prosecuted. you could tell from the interview and the whole we "wont talk about it" marotta words that this was srs.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Thank you for everything Antonio. You've guided us to that winning feeling again and cannot thank you enough :tup:

However......

I still think you should have seen out your contract with us you Mong. :D

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Media doing everything to bring some life in the Serie a title race and derail us.....Friends who probably say no more than "Hello Conte" are coming out with bullcrap and Astori and Abate are reportedly joining us displacing Barzagli....Just ignore the dogs who will bark loud right now but will be sitting in their kennels when Juventus strikes back like we do always "ON THE PITCH".

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Now that we heard what the club had to say about his exit, I am really intrigued to hear what he has to say to the normal press not to Juventus media.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Conte better say something. Even if it is personal, he just left us hanging and crapped on the fans, we deserve to know what happened.

I don't want to hear he lost motivation from GdS or SKY. I want to hear what he has to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)