Antonio Conte (193 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think something happend today, that's why he resigned. He just resigned out of no where, didn't he have his first training session today too?
\What could have possibly happened?

Vidal has not been sold, they were in talks for Iturbe, and now those are suddenly dead because he quit. The Morata deal is probably dead too, so what could have possibly happened in the course of 1-2 hours that would make him walk out. ANd make no mistake, he walked out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Vidal has not been sold, they were in talks for Iturbe, and now those are suddenly dead because he quit. The Morata deal is probably dead too, so what could have possibly happened in the course of 1-2 hours that would make him walk out. ANd make no mistake, he walked out.
I'm disappointed in Conte. Can't for the life of me understand why people would blame the management and not Conte.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

I don't know tbh, but we'll know more soon enough.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
so i say it and everyone shits on me , you say it and we should trust you?
It makes no sense.

Prandelli left 3 weeks ago. Conte could have left us with more time to rebuild.

He quits today, 2nd day into preseason, with all the reports saying lack of motivation or transfer target problems.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Somebody explain why we are pursuing allegri.

Without resorting to jokes. Explain the board's thought process. I'm on fucking suicide watch here
GDM reported it was a done deal. Starting from tomorrow he'll be in Vinovo. The cheapest solution atm and he's got decent experience.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Somebody explain why we are pursuing allegri.

Without resorting to jokes. Explain the board's thought process. I'm on fucking suicide watch here
Who else is available?

There aren't any attractive options out there just now, so Juve are better off appointing a safe option like Allegri and then reviewing things next summer.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

the phone rang it was the FIGC telling him they accepted his application to coach the national team. he hangs up calls Andrea and says "Hey remember when I said I wouldn't turn down the national team wellllll........

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm disappointed in Conte. Can't for the life of me understand why people would blame the management and not Conte.
And the fact, yes the FACT that the Iturbe talks are dead leads me to believe that he was being acquired with Conte in mind. If that was not the case, they would still be in negotiations for the player, and let the new coach figure out how to use him. Now that these talks are dead, it goes to show that they were not oblivious to what the coach was looking for.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It makes no sense.

Prandelli left 3 weeks ago. Conte could have left us with more time to rebuild.

He quits today, 2nd day into preseason, with all the reports saying lack of motivation or transfer target problems.
Those reports are shitttt, the reality is Conte knew Juve's transfer window abilities when he decided to "stay " till his contract expired. What he didn't know was who was going to be the new president of the FIGC etc etc now that those things are being decided the hat he threw into that ring , has been picked up. All this shit will come to light soon enough

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And the fact, yes the FACT that the Iturbe talks are dead leads me to believe that he was being acquired with Conte in mind. If that was not the case, they would still be in negotiations for the player, and let the new coach figure out how to use him. Now that these talks are dead, it goes to show that they were not oblivious to what the coach was looking for.
:agree:

Which should shut people up that claim Marotta and Agnelli worked on their own agenda and Conte had to adapt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)