Antonio Conte (190 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Why ? Because the year before we got past a group with Chelsea and Shaktar that was harder, with a lesser team, especially in attack.

Again, that's on paper.

Obviously our attack improved. But did it improve us in Europe? NO, no it did not.

Llorente - 2 goals

Tevez - 0 goals

I can't wait for Quags to be sold but he was actually our most useful striker in the last 2 CL campaigns and that says it all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It certainly is.

I doubt that the board planned to sell Vidal but lied to Conte that they wouldn't. Back in May, before the window started and when Conte agreed to stay, we couldn't predict who will be bought and who will be sold. You can't know who will make an offer and if anyone will make an offer. I don't think the board made a promise to Conte not to sell Vidal, simply because they couldn't know if someone will offer a crazy amount or not.

It's in board's interest to make money, not to destroy the club. Everyone wants success, which later brings the sponsors to the club. Of course they told him that they'll try to make the team even better. Now if something happens in the market that the coach doesn't like, it doesn't give the same coach the right to just leave and feel betrayed. The board wants success, just as well as the coach. They all knew each other too well and Conte is in football for too long to know that not always things go as planned. To just leave like that because things went wrong is unprofessional and I'll again use "childish".
No vinny, thats not the nail on the head, its an idiot who is talking populistic opinions

Barcelona didnt want to negotiate for Sanchez before the world cup. But now these asshole reporters act as if they were.

What idiot team would sell when there is a tournament comming that could increase his marketvalue dramatically. No one, thats who.
I would have nothing but respect for Conte if he left in May.

He knew very well our financial limitations and the craziness of the current transfer market. If there was any doubt, he should have left while giving Juventus time to rebuild.

He left us in a dire situation. Which is so not professional. You have your beef with the management, fine. But he promised the fans a strong Juve and he left us with this $#@!.
Why the $#@! was our team 'more than good enough'

I don't give a $#@! how we look on paper. You don't have 'bad luck' in every single damn match you play.

Luck is such a pathetic cop out excuse. It's not luck that we play in slow motion, can't deal with pressure and collapse against inferior teams just because we have absolutely zero attacking threat in Europe with our disgusting lack of pace and indirect play.
Why ? Because the year before we got past a group with Chelsea and Shaktar that was harder, with a lesser team, especially in attack.
:tup:

All good comments here.

I had this eerie feeling from him agfter the Bayern games... i dont know why. After that, He stopped to be special for me.

He simply grew too much too fast IMO. And no matter what peeps say..he never wanted to assume responsability of what happened in Europe.

Pretty much what that loser Scolari did with Brasil.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Jem your word's are like after-sun lotion on a sunburn.

Comforting temporarily, but this shit is gonna sting for awhile yet.
Yes, it's bad. Very bad. But I will never doubt this club's ability to get back on it's feet ever again, after calciopoli. Especially when the two scenarios can't even really be compared (calciopoli being a much harder thing to deal with). We've grown so much since then, we have a great squad of players even if Vidal were to leave, we have many interesting sponsorship deals and projects for the future. It's a HUGE blow, this, but if we could rise from calciopoli, we can handle ANYTHING!!

But yes, it does sting like fuck, and I'm not looking forward to getting my ass handed to me by Manure fans at work tomorrow. Even an interista working there :sergio:

Today was a tragedy, boys and girls. But keep the faith!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:tup:

All good comments here.

I had this eerie feeling from him agfter the Bayern games... i dont know why. After that, He stopped to be special for me.

He simply grew too much too fast IMO. And no matter what peeps say..he never wanted to assume responsability of what happened in Europe.

Pretty much what that loser Scolari did with Brasil.

your posts are really pathetic when it comes to conte

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yes, it's bad. Very bad. But I will never doubt this club's ability to get back on it's feet ever again, after calciopoli. Especially when the two scenarios can't even really be compared (calciopoli being a much harder thing to deal with). We've grown so much since then, we have a great squad of players even if Vidal were to leave, we have many interesting sponsorship deals and projects for the future. It's a HUGE blow, this, but if we could rise from calciopoli, we can handle ANYTHING!!

But yes, it does sting like fuck, and I'm not looking forward to getting my ass handed to me by Manure fans at work tomorrow. Even an interista working there :sergio:

Today was a tragedy, boys and girls. But keep the faith!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Are we doomed? With the amount of talent that the great man has provided for us any of those names we are being linked to should be capable of getting the job done.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who does negotiations around midnight? Because in the past hour we have negotiated with Allegri, Mihailovic, Mancini and Zidane.
Oh, I'm sure they are all awake, waiting for a call. With such a late resignation (around 8 pm cet), this is gonna be a long night for our directors, for the available coaches and their agents.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Juve 13/14 being stronger than 12/13 don't mean Juve should have a better CL performance in 13/14 than 12/13. other teams also strengthened and a lot more than Juve especially R.Madrid, also in 12/13 Juve didn't have Slowente to weigh us down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 186)