Antonio Conte (62 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm sure Conte will regret this. Just like Deschamps did when he resigned and he did it because of transfers too.

Alessio, Carrera & staff will conduct the workouts tommorow . So it seems they are staying as of now .
The management should keep those two and not go for anyone. Stick to those guys.

Iturbe deal just has collapsed reportedly. :facepalm2:
It was obvious once Conte resigned. No point in spending 30m for a player that might not be wanted by a new coach.

Everything that could possible go wrong for Juventus has just gone wrong, reportedly...
Murphy's law at its best :sergio:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
The next coach will be someone thats not currently employed.

#FREEBIE

:beppe:
Oooook. Crazy. I guess Ale is currently looking for a team? :p

It was becoming boring. I'm welcoming this drama. It's terrible though how little power coaches have in Italian football. From Berlusconi and Zamparini picking formations, to directors completely disregarding the coach suggestions in the transfer market.

More adrenaline, swearing and lost nerves next season? Hit me baby; challenge accepted.
It will be a challenge, and a chance for our boys to demonstrate what they're made of. One thing that's certainly true, is that there is a lot of character in this lineup. More chance of the 3-5-2 being scrapped, unless it's a temporary internal hire, as well, so that will probably be different.

So one more time history has proved me right, for everything i said about marotta, conte and the pawn games of the board...
:howler:

:sergio:

The reasons will come out eventually, Cron. Just be glad that it sounds as though the Evra to Juventus deal has already been agreed to.

Everything that could possible go wrong for Juventus has just gone wrong, reportedly...
Kind of felt like it for the first hour or so after the news broke. I was pacing all over the place, cleaning everything in sight... so much irritated energy.

:D

Would be amazing if this wasn't about Vidal, and Conte was just enticed by the Azzurri bench. Too good to be true, I think.

Don't even joke around with that shit.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Conte is like that girl who says shes leaving u then u beg and beg and she says ok we will work things through. U get all excited and making firm steps to be a better man. Then weeks later wen u think things are going well out of the blue she says no she cant do it anymore she has to leave then takes off...

Crushed

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm sure Conte will regret this. Just like Deschamps did when he resigned and he did it because of transfers too.

The management should keep those two and not go for anyone. Stick to those guys.

It was obvious once Conte resigned. No point in spending 30m for a player that might not be wanted by a new coach.

Murphy's law at its best :sergio:

regret what? do you know the reasons why he quit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)