Antonio Conte (66 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
“You can’t sit down to dinner at the Ritz with €10,” Antonio Conte.

Maybe we could have had a dinner at the Ritz..if it wasnt because we had to pay the repair of the ferrari u crashed out of Europe.

:O

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I usually defend Conte, but I'm terribly disappointed in his behaviour here. He should have left in May. This is a disaster to be happening right now.

I'm pretty damn disappointed in Agnelli, Marotta, and our board as well. I can't imagine Conte left for no reason at all. I assume he demanded some guarantees a couple months ago and has now been told that the club cannot deliver.

All the parties involved are to blame for this nightmare. Juve finally looks like it has turned the corner from the Serie B to the two 7th place finish years, and now this. :sergio:

I hope we can bring a talented replacement, but I'm a little worried we're going to end up with another Del Neri type.

So disappointed in the club and Conte right now.
"And now this" :lol: This what? We're getting relegated again? We're selling everyone? :lol:

:lol: Jesus Christ, so dramatic that I love it.

The funny thing is that this Leccese was hated by half the people for total bullshit, and now everyone is crying him like if he was The One and The Only. :lol:

He stays "With this clown we'll never win CL!" "How can he makes these statements about Europe? He's a loser, come on, lacks mentality" "With this team we must do better than a GS exit (the most unlucky and undeserved, but leave it)"

He leaves "We're DONE, we're DOOMED" :lol:

And both things are wrong, but the convincement is strong. Gotta love it. :lol:

"Hey, but we're selling everyone, if he left today there's a reason" The decision to don't go on conference yesterday... But he decided today. :lol: Consensual agreement with the club... But he decided today. :lol: We just waited for the stadium tickets to get sold out for this season, cause if not nobody would have bought jack shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)