Antonio Conte (29 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't give a fuck anymore about Iturbe or anyone anymore, they are probably gettin him with Vidal money anyway.

I could stand calciopoli and all those miserable years, but if Conte is leaving because we are selling Vidal for peanuts I am done with this shit.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can't see any other coach out there that could motivate the team for 4th consecutive Scudetto. We could be looking at the season without a trophy.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we get fucking Mihavagina I'll fly to Turin myself and personally execute people
I'm coming with you.

Conte is to blame and I don't understand how people take everything off his shoulders. He leaves un in the middle of a transfer window when preparations have just started. We lost on ~25m because of early CL exit which is HIS fault. If He's leaving because of unsatisfying incoming transfers or sale of Vidal to fund the mercato then he's the one to blame not the management. What Agnelli is supposed to do? Take another loan from bank and go bankrupt? It's not lack of their ambitions but financial limitations that are holding us back. Conte should have stayed because he promised it to the fans simple as that. He shows no respect to the fans with this move of his. He could have waited one more year and then leave on a free transfer if he didn't like the promises of the management. Selling Vidal is not the end of the world we'd do just fine if we reinvested those money properly.
Exactly how I'm thinking right now.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte is to blame and I don't understand how people take everything off his shoulders. He leaves un in the middle of a transfer window when preparations have just started. We lost on ~25m because of early CL exit which is HIS fault. If He's leaving because of unsatisfying incoming transfers or sale of Vidal to fund the mercato then he's the one to blame not the management. What Agnelli is supposed to do? Take another loan from bank and go bankrupt? It's not lack of their ambitions but financial limitations that are holding us back. Conte should have stayed because he promised it to the fans simple as that. He shows no respect to the fans with this move of his. He could have waited one more year and then leave on a free transfer if he didn't like the promises of the management. Selling Vidal is not the end of the world we'd do just fine if we reinvested those money properly.
:tup:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
This was not out of the blue. I think Conte and the management have know for awhile now. A youtube video and a letter from agnelli in 3 different languages, no way this was out of nowhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)