Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who said I am like the majority of Juventus fans in Bulgaria? I am unique bro. :)

And I don't hate Conte, I liked him as a player, I just don't think that he is a good enough coach for a European giant like Juve. Yes, Juve is a European giant, in case all Conte lovers have forgotten, but at the moment it performs like a mediocre team that is happy to just participate in the CL.

And btw I am racist and not just towards gypsies, but that's the way I am. It's stronger than me, bro, I can't control it. But my insults to other members just followed their own insult towards me, I should have reacted because I am amazing. :D
Go fuck yourself, you inbred, diseased, mouth breathing, gyppo sack of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and for people who don't already know, this samfisher faggot, is the piece of post-soviet skid mark trash formerly known as @mfdoom. Read through some of his posts for his background. Human filth.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That is definitely someone's double. The fact that he's not banned yet despite of insulting most members around here is testament to that. Some mods might even know who he is.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
That must be his third account at least then. Already been banned once after mfdoom. Funny that such a racist piece of dick names himself after a black hip hop artist.

- - - Updated - - -

look at this piece of shit :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
lol, the genetically inferior Asian beta phaggot speaking again. :rofl:
:rofl::lol::rofl:

First off, I'm not Asian. Secondly, what is wrong with being gay? I have a lot of gay friends and they'd probably strap you to a lamppost, beat the living daylight out of you, before pumping you hard like that scene from American History X. The money shot on your shocked and dazed face after they are done with you would be absolutely to die for in that situation.
Weak shit yo. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I see mfdoom is back. Bitch please, how can a bulgarian be racist? The cum residues within you can be traced over three continents.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

And none of the rapers of his ancestors were white. Thats why Bulgarians walk funny.
:rofl:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That must be his third account at least then. Already been banned once after mfdoom. Funny that such a racist piece of $#@! names himself after a black hip hop artist.

- - - Updated - - -

look at this piece of $#@! :lol:

The fuk?

Explain that Samfisher plz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)