Antonio Conte (128 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
First off, I'm not Asian. Secondly, what is wrong with being gay? I have a lot of gay friends and they'd probably strap you to a lamppost, beat the living daylight out of you, before pumping you hard like that scene from American History X. The money shot on your shocked and dazed face after they are done with you would be absolutely to die for in that situation.
We're friends, right, B81? :scared: :xfinger:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If there is no money, I do believe 3-5-2 could be good for us again. But, Licht and Asa are won't cut it, atleast not in the CL.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
As a bulgarian I want to state that samfischer5 is not form the majority of Juventus' fans in Bulgaria. I understand that he hates Conte as much as I love him but people like him are everywhere. So, as much as I don't give a $#@! about nationalism I think it is not fair to other bulgarian posters here to compare us all with him. Also racism is a big issue in this country and the gypsies deserve a lot of respect for all the bull$#@! they are going through. So, please don't use them and their culture to insult people like samfischer5. For me - when he starts to insult other posters here - he already should be banned.
Who said I am like the majority of Juventus fans in Bulgaria? I am unique bro. :)

And I don't hate Conte, I liked him as a player, I just don't think that he is a good enough coach for a European giant like Juve. Yes, Juve is a European giant, in case all Conte lovers have forgotten, but at the moment it performs like a mediocre team that is happy to just participate in the CL.

And btw I am racist and not just towards gypsies, but that's the way I am. It's stronger than me, bro, I can't control it. But my insults to other members just followed their own insult towards me, I should have reacted because I am amazing. :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Who said I am like the majority of Juventus fans in Bulgaria? I am unique bro. :)

And I don't hate Conte, I liked him as a player, I just don't think that he is a good enough coach for a European giant like Juve. Yes, Juve is a European giant, in case all Conte lovers have forgotten, but at the moment it performs like a mediocre team that is happy to just participate in the CL.

And btw I am racist and not just towards gypsies, but that's the way I am. It's stronger than me, bro, I can't control it. But my insults to other members just followed their own insult towards me, I should have reacted because I am amazing. :D
Nothing, I just continue to own idiots who think that Conte is an amazing coach.
You are a worthless piece of shit that deserves to be raped by a pack of wild dogs

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Wtf? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)