Antonio Conte (131 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
I agree with dan. He said he didn't want to answer any questions regarding his future and just wanted the focus to be on the team and what they have achieved. They also asked him if the meeting between him and the board was set, he again avoided it and said lets just celebrate the scudetto tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I agree with dan. He said he didn't want to answer any questions regarding his future and just wanted the focus to be on the team and what they have achieved. They also asked him if the meeting between him and the board was set, he again avoided it and said lets just celebrate the scudetto tonight.
But then Aguero smiled.

Juventino N#1

Dec 22, 2012
"I will say our third choice goalkeeper Rubinho has barely played in three years, but I thank him because he was always an encouraging and helpful presence in the locker room. I’d like to single him out."
One of the reasons I love Conte :spinning:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta then discussed how Juve can improve in Champions League: “To compete in Europe we’d like to add a few pieces in next transfer window, then we hope to be lucky in the draw.What are we looking for? Versatility, someone who can play on both 3 and 4 man defense. We’ll wait to talk to the coach to make a specific analysis

The legacy of 3-5-2 will continue !

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
gioanetti ur being a bitch

where does flair fancy come in here? if you see your team not doing the basic things right what the fk that has to do with flair and fancy? why is that the first thing u all pull for? stylish only comes in after u weed out all the shit and try to play some proper football consistently. stylish is just that stylish...no firm correlation between style and efficiency.
Not doing the basic things right... Mediocrity... Proper football... Not aboot flair and fancy... Explain what you mean then, since it clearly cannot be about results. Can't get more efficient than how we've played. I mean, we walked our way to the most dominant league success ever. You just don't like how we look doing it, do you?

So you prefer teams that can only blast the ball forward and embarrass themselves in Europe? OK, that makes a lot of sense. :lol:
Nah, I only prefer winning, tbh. We can do it as ugly as possible, who cares? There's always Barca for you guys.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta then discussed how Juve can improve in Champions League: “To compete in Europe we’d like to add a few pieces in next transfer window, then we hope to be lucky in the draw.What are we looking for? Versatility, someone who can play on both 3 and 4 man defense. We’ll wait to talk to the coach to make a specific analysis

The legacy of 3-5-2 will continue !
Well, its not the best idea to trow away the formation that won you so much domestically, for a new one that is indeed proven but by other teams

We need a transition, in wich we could play both 352 and 442/4231

Having that said, fancy Pereyra ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 128)