Antonio Conte (377 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
translation from football-italia http://football-italia.net/49224/marotta-conte-next-week…
"“Should fans be worried about Conte’s statements? Absolutely not."

so please tell me you made a mistake ^^
I got it through a tweet from a journo....and from the above link . "Should fans be worried about Conte’s statements? Absolutely not. It seems right to give fair recognition for what Conte has done " .
"whilst clearly the concern from the fans is a wise concern"

Italian journo translated it so could be confusing for him . Anyway will edit my post . thx :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Marotta on Conte to SKY "From next week we will talk about the future, including the future of the coach. The concern of the fans is justfied .Conte-Ferguson meeting? It's normal that Conte is trying to learn more & also speaking to Ferguson regarding his future as a coach"
That's the misquote of the year, he said quite the opposite.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Contact Juve-Spalletti (Sky) :facepalm2:

" There was a meeting between Agnelli and Spalletti and the technician has given his consent to trasfers at Juventus for next season. It is a survey because Conte is expected but in the meantime the company is looking for an alternative." - SS24
Something really is telling me it's more of a rift between Agnelli and Conte here, and if that's happened then more likely than not it looks like Conte's done.
Conte seems pissed off and I can imagine Agnelli hasn't really helped.
Dude seems to burn bridges like its no-ones business. If he didn't backtrack on Del Piero then it's not going to happen here.

- - - Updated - - -

Original Post edited .
Thanks man, you got me in a panic and I had to read the original interview :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Something really is telling me it's more of a rift between Agnelli and Conte here, and if that's happened then more likely than not it looks like Conte's done.
Dude seems to burn bridges like its no-ones business. If he didn't backtrack on Del Piero then it's not going to happen here.
fuckin mclovin

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man, you got me in a panic and I had to read the original interview :D

Marotta says this " “Should fans be worried about Conte’s statements? Absolutely not " and then this " whilst clearly the concern from the fans is a wise concern." . :D :beppe:

Marotta : "The newspapers are fun to list coaches potentially free (after Conte .) We have not thought about this." :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Marotta says this " “Should fans be worried about Conte’s statements? Absolutely not " and then this " whilst clearly the concern from the fans is a wise concern." . :D :beppe:
The second statement means that the club have got the fans options as an interest. Which basically means that they don't want to piss us off.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The second statement means that the club have got the fans options as an interest. Which basically means that they don't want to piss us off.
Ok , the way i took it was that the fans should be concerned because of the success that conte has had with this club but at the same time not be worried since we will try our best to keep conte .

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ok , the way i took it was that the fans should be concerned because of the success that conte has had with this club but at the same time not be worried since we will try our best to keep conte .
Just my interpretation pal, our concern is their concern, if that makes sense. :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Do you guys think Conte was promised certain guarantees in the market and they've been taken away? I think despite no other job going he would walk away anyway. He's already done it once before after promises weren't met.

Last year in July Conte admitted we had no money and we were doing the best we could in the market but it will be different in twelve months, perhaps he was lied to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 373)