Antonio Conte (163 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There's no way Conte would disrespect the club like that. Be real guys, you think he'd have preliminary talks with another club's director at our stadium in a final he ought to be managing in?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There's no way Conte would disrespect the club like that. Be real guys, you think he'd have preliminary talks with another club's director at our stadium in a final he ought to be managing in?
If there wasn't stuff going on in the background no one would bat an eyelid, finals always have various football personalities people sitting together.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Dude has a raging boner for EPL and thinks its gods gift to earth. So fed up with him, he's not respecting Juventus at all. I really believed he was committed. Even if he stays he's still going to bitch and leave sooner or later, he's on borrowed time. Hope he leaves and gets fired from every team he ends up in.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Coincidence... Right. We'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude has a raging boner for EPL and thinks its gods gift to earth. So fed up with him, he's not respecting Juventus at all. I really believed he was committed. Even if he stays he's still going to bitch and leave sooner or later, he's on borrowed time. Hope he leaves and gets fired from every team he ends up in.
Go smoke some pot and relax ffs.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's not a panic mode.If he want's to go ,that's it .I am pissed of that in this moment there are absolutely no proper coaches on the market and that his departure now will make us a million problems and brings us way back.First no one of the players will respect the eventually new coach.Second ,that pizza chief known as Raiola will start his tricks at once in order to sell Pogba.Vidal l also may go.and we will be back 5 steps behind..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not a panic mode.If he want's to go ,that's it .I am pissed of that in this moment there are absolutely no proper coaches on the market and that his departure now will make us a million problems and brings us way back.First no one of the players will respect the eventually new coach.Second ,that pizza chief known as Raiola will start his tricks at once in order to sell Pogba.Vidal l also may go.and we will be back 5 steps behind..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah ,I talk,talk,talk.The time will show what will happen if he goes .I do not give a fuck about him.I do not want to live that football torture like 2007-2010.THat's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)