Antonio Conte (61 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
All probable if not possible but in the end like I heard they are saying its 60-70% Conte is staying right now. Conte also has to realize the state of football in Italy and the money that Juventus has for a market. He needs patience and smart transfers. In the end him leaving neither guarantees him success nor football immortality. Him staying will bring him both
I don't think he's leaving either. I think he's using this favorable situation he's in to get an improved contract with more influence on the forthcoming season.

As Luigi De Canio puts it:

“He wants to utilize a new strategy, but I believe that the club wants to follow another path.
They have two positions that are close in the aspect of what they want, but the strategy and the process of approaching the European target is different and this makes for an incompatible relationship between the parties."

I think Conte wants younger players he can shape and evolve. Similar to the way many other top teams to it. The club wants results right now so they're more keen on established players who can be relied on. Dunno if that's the case but that's how i understand this situation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fuck it, we can't even celebrate the Scudetto properly without some unnecessary drama like this. :sergio:

Not long ago half of italian media were creating non-existing fuss around the club, now we create it by ourselves.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
United is actually my only real fear concerning Conte. There's now way he'd leave us for something like Monaco, but United....:scared:

And they're 7th place :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)