Antonio Conte (347 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why are people still stuck on stating the obvious that the replacements aren't better than Conte? Is that relevant when the same Conte has been blabbing about wanting to start a new project somewhere else with more money to buy star players for 2 years? The guy wants to leave and we can do nothing about it.

No wonder you people fail to see that, but keep mentioning the STREET because it's funny.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Why are people still stuck on stating the obvious that the replacements aren't better than Conte? Is that relevant when the same Conte has been blabbing about wanting to start a new project somewhere else with more money to buy star players for 2 years? The guy wants to leave and we can do nothing about it.

No wonder you people fail to see that, but keep mentioning the STREET because it's funny.
:rndh:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It looks to me that he wants more freedom in choosing new recruits. Also a stable job security if he fails to provide us with a trophy next season. Cause it is obvious he wants to make major shifts with players, tactics and so on. I think the best decision will be to give him a manager role - like in England and let him build the team he wants. I think Agnielli will give it a go and Conte will stay and start building his empire with us. :stuckup:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
It looks to me that he wants more freedom in choosing new recruits. Also a stable job security if he fails to provide us with a trophy next season. Cause it is obvious he wants to make major shifts with players, tactics and so on. I think the best decision will be to give him a manager role - like in England and let him build the team he wants. I think Agnielli will give it a go and Conte will stay and start building his empire with us. :stuckup:
sign him up with a contract for life then... get over this shit...When the whole world is interested in your coach it means he is doing a great job... give him the players and he'll get far in the CL

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
IMO, the viable solution here is to give conte Manager responsibility like BPL team. Conte will be given 25-40 million to spend this season and if he needs more money than that, he has to sell player (eg pogba/vidal).

Currently, when conte needs a player, marotta can only buy someone juve could afford. Thats why we've been linked with aguerro and RvP, but ended up with mediocre choice.

This option will give conte more freedom in building his own squad. If he needs 10-11 players to build a new cycle, then sell pogba, vidal, and chiellini altogether.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
IMO, the viable solution here is to give conte Manager responsibility like BPL team. Conte will be given 25-40 million to spend this season and if he needs more money than that, he has to sell player (eg pogba/vidal).

Currently, when conte needs a player, marotta can only buy someone juve could afford. Thats why we've been linked with aguerro and RvP, but ended up with mediocre choice.

This option will give conte more freedom in building his own squad. If he needs 10-11 players to build a new cycle, then sell pogba, vidal, and chiellini altogether.
Probably the stupidiest post I have seen on this forum regarding football matters.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If we sell Pogba and Vidal our team will collapse as a house of cards... that and we won't be able to buy 11 good players with that money... everyone will know we have money to spend so every player will double in price (a la tottenham... 40M for soldado ffs)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Regardless of whether having the money to spend on the players that he wants or not, If he's as much of a Juventino as he shows and claims to be, then he wouldn't abandon the ship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 343)