Antonio Conte (191 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
He's right, but I think that's really not the issue here. He's not gonna hide away from fans' unrealistic expectations.

The essence of this issue is that Antonio Conte wants to win the Champions League. He wants to do it with us, but if he feels that it's impossible (due to lack of top calibre players), he will go elsewhere and win it there.

He's not leaving because the fans want to win the CL. If he leaves, it's because he wants to win it.
Yes i agree that he wants to win the champions league , he does seem ambitious . But the thing that disturbs him the most ,what i feel is the media and by fans i mean not us ,ex coaches , players etc who keep saying that what this juve has achieved is not a big deal , quality of the league is poor , the only deciding factor is europe etc etc . It really hits you in the head that even after winning 3/3 , the media still talks about bribes , refree mistakes , failing in europe etc .
It's clear he is pressurized to prove himself in europe as the ultimate benchmark but he does not have the quality of players to do it .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
}
But the thing is, How we know that the main issue here is the "lack of WC players to compete" and not the "lack of tactical prowess from the coach to adapt?".

Its very easy to say "i dont win because i dont have a cavani"---- but then why he doesnt try to find another way to take the team further instead of bitching about falcaos and cavanis to carry him in the CL?.

BOTH PARTIES need to work for it.

If he think he is at the top of his managerial prowess, and that just the lack of Cavanis is preventing this team to savour CL glory, he is deeply mistaken.

we all KNOW he needs players, but come on... im not totally buying this "cycle" excuse.
One thing is certain.There is a deep row between him and the board.I don't know why?Either is his players requests or the thing that you are pointing out,which I agree.But I don't understand Conte.If it is not for financial reasons ,then I really don't understand his urge to leave.Must be some big argument with Agnelli.No team in the world is obliged to win the titles every single year,nor is the coach.So I don't understand this row?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I love Conte,he did great with Juventus !
I'm very thankful to him,but this biching it's getting fucking annoying :sergio:

Yeah i understand him we are not good enough for CHL,but what about EL ? My biggest fear it's not Conte leaving , it's our next coach !
Only if we can get Jupp Heynckes :tuttosport:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
One thing is certain.There is a deep row between him and the board.I don't know why?Either is his players requests or the thing that you are pointing out,which I agree.But I don't understand Conte.If it is not for financial reasons ,then I really don't understand his urge to leave.Must be some big argument with Agnelli.No team in the world is obliged to win the titles every single year,nor is the coach.So I don't understand this row?
Its certain, yet you don't know how?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Imagine the recognition and popularity we get along with it.I mean its ZIZOU coaching Juve.It'll be all over the world press.
If we get success along with it too then it'll be just :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
Exactly, Pogba especially would be over the moon.

Great players, doesn't mean great manager. Totally different kettle of fish. But I'm still as you say "Imagining"

Nah......same answer.
Aye that's true, but usually players who were thinkers make great managers like Cruyff and Beckenbauer. They have a clear philosophy from how they played and Zidane clearly had that as a player.
Therefore he's got a better chance than most. And give me him over the shit stains we've been linked with any day.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Concerning Conte, my attitude of the last 2 years still remains.
We can stomach every single player leaving.
If Pogba gets sold, we will recover.
If Pirlo reitires we will recover.
If Buffon retires we will recover.
Even if Vidal gets sold, we will recover.

But Conte leaving...that could potentially upset everything.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I think is between him and marotta , no doubt marotta has done a great job in finding some freebie quality players but i feel if he would have spent the money more wisely we would have had a much better squad than we have . Not blaming marotta here, but it looks like there is some friction between the 2 .

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Which top coach will be available, which one will come here? Because that coach could think the same way as Conte. Which coach will come, it will be very hard to do better, so I dont think there are much top coaches waiting to be our new one.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Which top coach will be available, which one will come here? Because that coach could think the same way as Conte. Which coach will come, it will be very hard to do better, so I dont think there are much top coaches waiting to be our new one.
The usual mancini , spaletti , allegri . :facepalm2:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Didier Deschamps.He should be given a chance.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
DD has a contract with France until 2016 iirc.

But i remember him quoted as saying how he never wanted to leave Juve and it was a mistake to resign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 171)